xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ

Start from the beginning

Nancy was shaking Dustin. "Dustin! Wake up." She told him. The boy groaned slowly coming back into conciseness. "What?" He asked. "Weren't you supposed to be on Max watch? I mean, I know Vee will probably be with her but where is she?" The Wheeler girl asked Dustin. "She's right there." He pointed to the empty couch. "A second ago. I swear, I just dozed off for.." He paused before looking back up at Nancy and Savannah. "and hour."

"What the hell!" Savannah yelled, quickly standing up and jogging up the basement stairs, Dustin and Nancy behind her. She turned the corner, walking into the kitchen quickly, but stopping when seeing her sister and Max sitting at the Wheeler's dinning room table with Holly.

"Morning, guys." Mrs. Wheeler said. "Everything okay?" She asked. Nancy breathed out. "Yeah. Yeah, everything's okay." Nancy told her mom. Max and Viola turned at Nancy's voice. "I think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this." Mrs. Wheeler gushed as she put a stack of pancakes onto a plate. "Could try sticking together at a different house for a change." Mr. Wheeler suggested. Karen shot him a glare as Nancy walked towards the two girls. Savannah catching her breath as her head began to hurt. "You know you're both welcome anytime." She said pointing the spatula at Savannah and Dustin. "Totally. You're like family." Dustin smiled, walking towards the food and pointing at it. "May I?" He asked. Mrs. Wheeler smiled. "Absolutely." She daid, handing him a plate.

"Yeah, why not? Take us for all we're worth." Ted told the curly-haired boy. Dustin looked at him as he grabbed a pancake and smiled. "Okay." He said cheekily, piling pancakes onto his plate. "Would you like any, Sweetie?" Mrs. Wheeler asked, turning to Savannah.

Mrs. Wheeler, at first, didn't think Savannah was the best influence to her kids when learning she had kids. But once she learned what she did for the kids, that she didn't drop out, how her grades stayed up, how she was practically an adult by the age of sixteen. She softened up to her. Savannah was probably one of her favorite friends of Mike's and Nancys, even with the fact the two had never had a full on conversation.

Savannah turned towards her, startled. "Uh, maybe in a minute." She said. Karen frowned. "Oh, your nose." Savannah bought a hand up, letting out a quiet groan. "Again?" She whispered. Mrs. Wheeler quickly handed her a paper towel. "Thank you." Savannah muttered, holding it to her nostril before making her way towards the table where her friends and sister sat.

Max and Viola looked up as Nancy sat next to her, Savannah taking a seat next to Nancy. The red-head clicked her walkman making Kate Bushes wonderful voice pause. "Hey." She smiled, removing her headphones. "Hey." Nancy replied. Savannah look at Max, concerned. "You okay?" She asked. "Just couldn't sleep. People kept blasting music in my ears, for some reason." She joked. "But Viola's here with me and Holly let me borrow some of her crayons." Max let a small smile slip as she looked up towards Holly and Viola who were making things with the Lite-Brite. "We've been having fun a fun morning, right, Holly?" Max asked. "Mm-hmm." Holly hummed before turning to Viola. "Can I have some yellow?" She asked the Lockeheart girl. "Yeah." Viola said, grabbing some yellow pegs and handing them to Holly with a small smile.

"Is this what you saw last night?" Nancy asked, gaining Viola and Savannah's attention. The Wheeler girl pointed to Max's drawings. "I mean, it's supposed to be. I thought it'd be easier to draw it out than to explain it, but.. not so much."

Savannah caught eye of one of the drawings. Two people tangled up in the vines. "Is this what I think is is?" She asked, reaching across the table and sliding the drawing towards her. Max nodded. "It was like they were on display or something. And then there was this red fog everywhere. It was like a dream. A nightmare." She described. Viola looked at Max worriedly. "Do you think Vecna's just trying to scare you?" Nancy asked. "With Billy? Yeah. But when I made it here.. I dunno, something was different. He seemed surprised, almost."