xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ

Începe de la început

"Okay, how... how do we find Owens?" Jonathan asked. "Nina. Nina." The man told them, on the verge of death. "Nina. Who's Nina?" Mike asked. "Come on. A pen." Will said watching as the agent pulled a pen out of his pocket, Oliver took it from him. "Here's the number." He gargled. "Number. Number. We can call this Nina?" Jonathan asked as Mike grabbed a spare napkin. "He wants to write something. Grab a magazine or something. Oliver, get something." Oliver grabbed a random magazine in the back of Argyle's van holding the pen for the agent to write something. "Right here. Write the number." Mike begged. "Hey! Look at me!" The agents head began to fall sideways. "No, no, no!" Oliver yelled, panicked. "Come on, hey!" Jonathan yelled again as his head went limp.

"Yo, yo, yo, yo. Wait, wait, wait." Argyle turned around. "Why is it so quiet back there, huh?" He asked. "Yo, is he dead? Jesus, man." The raven-haired boy said, scared. The four continued to stay quiet. "Talk to me! Shit!" He slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

"We should get off the road." Jonathan told Argyle making the three teens look up to see cars driving after them. "Argyle, Ar.. Argyle, get off the road, now!" Will yelled. "Shit, he's dead, isn't he?" Argyle asked. "This is real bad." Argyle was having a mid-life crisis in his brain.

Oliver looked at the cars behind them that were gaining speed. "What are you doing?" Jonathan yelled as Argyle continued to panic. The four boys turned at the same time. "Get off the road!" They yelled in unison. Argyle quickly yanked the wheel to the side, driving onto the dirt filled land.

•••

JASPER SLAMMED OPEN SOME cabinets as her and Eddie raided Rick's kitchen for something at least slightly edible.

There was ether nothing in any of the cabinets or half the stuff was expired and disgusting. Eddie opened a cabinet. "Spaghetti O's" He called his cousin. Jasper walked over, grabbing the can from his hand and checking the expiration date. "It'll do." She shrugged, grabbing another can. "Grab a pot."

The Munson girl turned on the stove, moving aside so Eddie could put the pot on top of the fire. Jasper opened the two cans of Spaghetti O's with a can opener, dumping them both into the pot at the dame time. Eddie stirring them around.

"Hey, Dustin, this is Eddie and the Banished. You there?" He asked, the walkie antenna almost hitting Jasper in the face as he turned. "Watch were your swinging that thing, Eds." She told him before taking a bite of her Spaghetti O's. "Dustin, can you hear me? Dustin?"

Savannah awoke from her sleep, groaning at the sound of the walkie going off. "Earth to Dustin." Eddie sung as Savannah walked over to the walkie, pulling out the antenna. "Hey, it's Sav." Eddie's face grew a smile as he turned to his cousin, wiggling his eyebrows at her as Jasper choked on her Spaghetti O's at Savannah's voice. "Sav! Hey. Um, we're gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want us going out into the world." His voice came through the walkie.

Savannah sighed, shaking her head. "No, no, no. Don't do that. Sorry, I, like, just woke up. Just stay were you guys are, and we'll be over as soon as we can, 'kay?" She told him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, listen, um.. can you pick me up a six-pack?" Savannah looked down at the walkie in disbelief. "I know, if's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves. Oh, and Bugs asks for a bunch of Skittles." He told her, Savannah smiled at the nickname. "Eddie, shut the hell up!" She heard an angered Jasper yell as she felt a tap on her back. "Hey, did you see Max or Viola get up? They're gone." Nancy told Savannah.

Savannah looked at the bed where Viola and Max had fallen asleep last night, all cuddled up together. "Hey, I'm gonna have to call you guys back." Savannah said quickly. "No, don't you da—" Savannah slammed the walkie's antenna down, cutting Eddie off.