"Are you still nervous?" Jisung asked and Haneul nodded then sighed deeply

"Hold my hand, atleast it'll make you calm down for a bit" He smiled and Haneul held his hand tightly but not to tight.

"Believe in yourself Han. We will win this competition"

🕯️

"Next up is Lee Haneul and Park Jisung, A round of applause please" The audience clapped and and the two went on stage.

"GO LEE HANEUL AND PARK JISUNG! WIN THIS COMPETITION SO YOU COULD TREAT US TO SAMGYUPSAL!" Haechan and Domin shouted, making the people laugh at them.

"Ready?"

"Ready Pwark".

마지막 첫사랑. As the song ended, Jisung held Haneul on her waist while she held on his shoulder while leaning down.

Jisung stared at Haneul's eyes while she did the same. The crowd's applause became faint and everything went in slow motion.

Jisung could feel his heart beating so fast while Haneul could feel her cheeks burning up.

Jisung couldn't help it anymore and leaned in for a kiss. Haneul's eyes widened but kissed back.

The crowd got even more crazy and cheered for the two. Domin saw this and he didn't like it.

He ran out of the crowd and Haechan followed him.

"Domin! Wait, stop running!"

Domin didn't listen and kept on running. But Haechan was faster than him so he grabbed Domin's arm and they stopped running.

Haechan heard Domin sniffling so he hugged him.

"What's wrong?"

"I-.. It hurts hyung. I should be supporting Haneul but.. I couldn't help but to feel hurt when Jisung kissed her."

"Wait.. You like Haneul?" Haechan sound disappointed but Domin didn't notice it.

"Yeah hyung, I liked her ever since middle school" It broke Haechan's heart even more

"Then why didn't you tell her?"

"I was too afraid that I would ruin our friendship so I stayed silent. But as days passed by, my feelings even grew more. There are times that I would feel jealous whenever she's with other boys.

I don't know hyung. Should I just tell her and forget about it after?"

"It's up to you Domin. And you don't have to be upset when she doesn't like you back. There's still alot of girls around the world.. or maybe even boys" Haechan whispered the last part which Domin didn't hear

"What was it hyung?"

"Oh nothing. Let's go back, they would be looking for us right now" He patted Domin's shoulder and they went back to the stage where the contest was held.

"Where were you Haechan? Domin?" Chenle asked

"Domin went to the comfort room, while I went to get some corn dogs" Haechan lied and Chenle seemed to buy it.

"Guess who won first place?" Haneul proudly showed her gold medal and the paycheck to the boys.

"Wah! Congratulations you two! I knew you could win this contest" Haechan hugged his sister while Domin was silent

"Domin? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, just tired"

"Oh, we should go home. I'm tired too" Haneul yawned and gave the paycheck to Haechan and made grabby arms infront of Jisung

"Carry me" She said in a cute voice and pouted while Jisung just chuckled and ruffled her hair before carrying her on his back

"Are you guys a thing now?" Domin asked and Haneul shook her head.

"We haven't talked about that yet, but we confessed to each other at the backstage awhile ago"

Haechan looked at Domin who was smiling. But he knows it was fake.

Domin saw how sincere Haneul's smile was, her eyes were almost gone because of her wide smile. While Jisung also showed his gummy smile.

Domin sighed and decided to sit at the back of the cab, not wanting to see the two acting lovey dovey.

"How's your night kids?" Daeyong came with Jongseo and they hopped on the cab.

"It was great granny! The fireworks display was really beautiful and we even won the contest!" She said cheerfully and Daeyong chuckled at her energy. (Yeah, the fireworks display happened after Wooseok announced the winner:>)

"Seems like you had fun. We should go home now, you still have to wake up early tomorrow since you'll be going back to the city" She said and Jongseo started the cab and drove back home.

🕯️

Haneul was sitting on the chair placed on the balcony outside her room. She admired the stars that were twinkling above the sky.

She replayed the scene that happened awhile ago in her head. She was happy that Jisung confessed about how he feels towards her.

And the kiss. Jisung kissed her. His lips were very soft and it tasted like strawberries... wait...

"Ya! Park Jisung! Did you use my chapstick without my permission?!" She shouted at Jisung who was currently at the bathroom.

"U-Uh, yeah. Sorry" She heard him chuckle nervously. And yes, Jisung and Haechan swapped rooms tonight since Haneul wanted to sleep with him.

"Whatever, I don't use chapsticks that much" She leaned at the backrest of the chair and sighed.

"I don't know what I did in my past life but I'm lucky to have you Park Jisung. I hope you'll stay forever."

— tbc.

sorry for the short and boring chapter again. I kind of lost inspiration these days, but I'll try my best to write interesting chapters next time.ಥ╭╮ಥ

Also, I haven't proofread yet so expect alot of mistakes.

word count: 1433 words
date published: 08/10/22

_NCTEAXT_