Allergies

Summertime Odyssey Spoilers 2.8

"ACHOO-" Venti sneezed through the dodoco communication device.

"Venti, are you sure you should be performing at Cat's Tail? Taking note your ALLERGIC to cats?"

Paimon said sighing as she put her hand over her face in disbelief.

"It's alright I think..they gave me.. ACHOO!.. allergy medicine! Not sure that its..
ACHOO!..working though" Venti sniffed struggling to breathe sat at the top of the building.

"Venti..Paimon seriously thinks you should cancel this one time..you have allergies..things could get real bad.." Paimon replied as they ended the call wishing the best before returning to the rest to soon find Xinyan's mirage.

After finishing Xinyan's Fun Mirage,
Aether teleported to Wanshu Inn to visit his boyfriend before doing a commission for Verr Goldet.

"Xiao?" Aether called out arriving at Wangshu Inn.

"Yes, Traveller?"

"I came by for a commission, what are you doing?"

"Trying to figure out how to avoid Childe."

"Ah...you really hate him huh.." Aether said sitting inbetween Xiao's legs on the top balcony where they first met.

"I found this daisy near Mt. Hulao"

"Can I have it?" Xiao asked.

"Why?"

"It reminds me of you."

"Awh..thats cute.." Aether giggled as he handed the adeptus the daisy and kisses his cheek.

.

.

.

"SEE?! Paimon TOLD YOU Venti wasn't gonna listen to us!" Paimon bragged in Aether's face after finding out Venti didn't bother Diluc today because he was sick.

"I guess you were right, Paimon!" Aether giggled as he collected the primogems from Verr Goldet for the commission.

"Paimon is ALWAYS RIGHT! Paimon is super! SUPER PAIMON!"

"..Never do that again." Aether said, desperately trying to get away from Paimon.