Chapter 04

"Ok class, so the difference between adjective and adverb is...?" I asked while doing some hand signals. I was pacing sideward as I lecturing my grade 9 students.

I was glad that they are listening intently. It was really great  watching these students slowly growing into a better person, little by little my hardship for giving them advices, for always giving them a words that they will bring until they grew up as an adult, for all my cries are now paiding off.

Such a heart melting sight. Despite that they are from section A it didn't hide the fact that they needed to be understand too. I realized from this students that no matter how bad they are, they still needed to be acknowledge, needed to be accepted.

I know out there lot of my co-teachers are mad at them to the point that they don't want to teach these students anymore. Well I can't even blame them, section A is the worst. Hindi mo alam kung hanggang saan aabot ang pasensya mo pagpasok mo palang ng kwarto nila. But as a teacher you really need a long patience, you have to understand them, it's not just your job to teach them but also it's your job to guide and protect them.

But does everyone need to be protected? Paano kung sarili mo pala ang kailangan mong protektahan laban sa kanila?

Maybe these students became monster because of environment inside their home. At natutuwa ako kahit papaano ay unti unti kong nababago ang mga estudyanteng ito.

Another achievement, Zannie....

Someone raises her hand.

"Yes, Brittany!" nakangiting itinuro ko ito. She quickly stood up with a smile plastered in her face. Everyone fell in silence. She really is the daughter of Harold Lemuel Barret, our city mayor. She shouts confidence and political vibes.

She's a smart kid but she's a  brat. Every students here in VTF hates her but they can't harm her since she's the daughter of city mayor.

Ilang beses narin itong napatawag sa Dean's office at gaya ng mga importanteng estudyante sa paaralang ito ay ipinagsasawalang bahala nalang ito.

She flipped her hair which just cause her classmates grunts. I secretly smile.

"Listen very well my dear classmates I am just going to say this once and I wouldn't dare to repeat myself...." she paused for awhile. She walked confidently infront while swaying her hips.

Snorts, grunts and whistles enveloped the room. I shook my head.

"Class...." I warned. Mabilis naman na tumahimik ang buong klase. Tumikhim si Brittany.

She really loves attention, indeed a brat, huh.

"So.... the difference between them is that adjective describe nouns such as people, places, or things.... should I give example ma'am?" she took a sideway glance.

"As long as you can, why not?" I smile reassuring her. Mabilis naman niya din akong sinuklian ng ngiti. She then flipped her hair again, another grunts and whistles bombarded the whole room again.

I could hear disapproval from others while other are cheering her.

"So example... Brittany wore a beautiful dress that compliments her veloptous body... while in ad-" another snorts and other annoying noises interrupt her.

Hindi ko alam kung matatawa ba ako o susuwayin ang mga estudyante. Watching Brittany's reaction somewhat entertains me, I could sense the growing annoyance in her. Kunting kalabit pa ay mauubos na ang pasensya nito.

She gritted her teeth while smiling.

"Class listen to her..... if you don't want your name to be called please just zip your mouth." tumahimik muli ang buong klase. "Continue, Brittany." pasimple niyang inirapan ang mga kaklase niya.