xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ

Mulai dari awal

•••

OLIVER WALKED INTO WILL'S room with his already filled suitcase in hand, Mike behind him. "You're both packed already?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean, we never really unpacked." Mike told him. They took a seat on Will's bed again. Mike clicking his tongue. "Thanks, by the way." He said to Will. "For what?" Will asked as he stuffed a pair of socks in his backpack. "For knocking some sense into me. I mean, I was being a total self-pitying idiot."

Will shook his head, glancing back at the two boys. "Oh, I didn't say it." He shrugged. Mike chuckled. "You didn't have to." Oliver looked between the two nervously. "Hey, also, about the last few days—" He looked between both boys. Will shook his head and turned to him again. "You don't have to say anything. I was being a total jerk to El. I deserved it." Will shrugged, going back to packing. "Will, no." Oliver shook his head. "No, no. You didn't deserve anything." Mike shook his head. Will turned around. "Listen, the truth is, the last year has been weird, you know? And I mean, you know, Max and Lucas and Dustin and Viola and Oliver," He motioned to the boy besides him. "they're.. they're great. They're great. It's just... it's Hawkins.. it's.." Mike tried to find the right sentence.

"It's not the same without you." Oliver answered for him, softly smiling at Will. "Yeah. And I feel like maybe I was worrying too much about El, and I don't know, maybe I feel like I lost you or something. Does that make sense?" He asked the Byers boy.

Will stayed quiet, thinking about it for a moment. "I have no idea what's gonna happen next. But, whatever it is, I.. I think we should all work together." Mike told them both. "I think it'll be easier if we're a team." Will and Oliver nodded. "Friends. Best Friends."

Will's smile only grew. "Cool." He said. "Cool." Mike muttered. Oliver patted his hands on his thighs, standing up from the bed as screeching tires came from outside. "That was fast." Mike muttered. "Thirty minutes or less." Will shrugged and Jonathan came barging in. "All right. You guys ready?" He asked. The boys all responded with a Yeah.

Oliver threw his bag over his shoulder as they all gathered around the window, ready to make a break for it. Then a gunshot sounded making them whip around. "What the hell was that?" Jonathan asked. More gunshots rang through as Jonathan walked towards the exit of Will's door. "Stay here!" He yelled. "What's going on?" Mike yelled as the three teens peaked out to see one of the agents shooting. "Get back!" Jonathan yelled. "Listen, we gotta go right now!" He yelled at the boys, leading them back towards the window.

The window was quickly smashed making them jump away. "Shit!" Oliver yelled. "Go! Run!" They ran out of Will's den room seeing the agent standing above then, hiding behind a wall. "Move! Move!" He yelled.

The four boys ran behind the same wall, grouping up. Will clenched onto Oliver's hand as more military men came up the stairs from Will's room. The agent man shot them both quickly. "Follow me." He said, turning to the kids.

He walked around, Jonathan grabbing the back of his shirt, Mike grabbing his, and so on. They slowly tried to make their way towards one of the exits of the house only for another military man to break down the door, gun in hand. The kids ran away, hiding behind another wall. "What the hell is going on?!" Mike yelled. The gunshots continued around them. "Just stay there." The agent told them as he shot the the military again.

"Get down!" He yelled. The four boys instantly crouched, covering their heads. "I shoot, you run!" He yelled at the kids as he re-loaded his gun. He then turned, shooting towards the backyard. Jonathan pulled Mike up who pulled Oliver and Will up. The boys booked it towards the exit of the house, making sure to grab the agent who had gotten shot in the process of protecting them.