Chapter 11:

We followed Missy through the ship. Running
through the corridors following wherever her bracelet was leading us. "Is it working?" Wheels asked her. "Well, it's leading us somewhere." Missy said. We continued walking. "Hey! That was really good back there." She said to Wild Card. "What turning into a toaster instead of making heat vision?" He asked. "It was heat-related." I said to him. "That's real progress." Missy added. "I guess it's progress." He said. "You just watch." I said to him.
"Pretty soon, you'll be teleporting like it's nobody's
business." Missy said. "It's all about belief." "Um, guys?" A Capella said. We all stopped. "Does anybody else hear that?" "It's below us." Wheels said. He put his hands on the wheels of his chair. "I can feel it." The floor started to rattle. We then heard a loud noise and ran for the walls. We heard more noises and looked to where they were coming from. Then the floor busted up and a tentacle came up at us. We screamed and ran away. We came to a division in the hallways. "Which way?" Facemaker asked "That way!" Missy yelled. We followed her down the hallway towards the door. It opened and we ran to get through it. Then a tentacle busted up in front of the door. It grabbed my ankle pulling me back down. A Capella freaked and turned and started to sing at it making it become paralyzed letting me go in the process. She ushered for us to go. So we did. She helped me up and We ran past it and ran through the door. We walked out onto this indoor balcony. It over looked this huge pyramid that looked like it was covered in liquid metal. We all looked at it. "Look at that thing." Wild Card said pointing at it. We heard a door open and saw the president walk out into the platform. Acapella looked at me "are you okay did you get hurt" it was cute how concerned she was "I'm fine baby I'm fine" I kissed her forehead and hugged her"What the heck is the president doing here?" Missy asked. "I don't know but I don't think it's a good thing." I replied walking over to the railing. More men came in with one who was wearing all white. "So they're inside this thing? All of them?" The president asked. "That's correct." The man in white answered. "How long before the takeover begins?" "According to the supreme commander, less than an hour. "So soon?" "That's what she says, and she's never wrong." "You don't have to remind me. Ever wonder why we bother with all this when she already knows how it's gonna turn out?" "All part of the process, I suppose." The man in white replied as they walked out. "What is that thing?" Facemaker asked. "You heard him. It's a rocket stuffed to the gills with aliens. In less than an hour, they're gonna send it down to Earth and start the takeover." ' Wild Card said. "Well, then we have to stop them." Missy said. "Let's go." I said. We all went to run out the door when it opened and revealed an angry Ms. Granada and two guards.
"Do you children have any idea what you've done?
Stealing one of our trains? Turning headquarters
upside down? Flying an alien shuttle into outer
space. Hmm?" She squealed. "Well done!" "Wait a second. I'm so sorry. I believe I misheard you. What?" I asked in disbelief. "It looks like we underestimated your abilities and your leadership qualities. You took a huge risk, but it was the right risk. Headquarters was attacked just minutes after you escaped. If you hadn't broken out, you would have all been captured. And now you've managed to lead us into the heart of this alien mother ship? So proud!" "Wait, so we're not in trouble?" Missy asked.
"Of course not. You are heroes." She told us. We all cheered. "Missy!" We heard Wheels call us. "Her vital signs are all over the place. Ojo then showed us her tablet. It was a drawing of Ms. Granada with tentacles. Then the president walked in. "Save your breath. Granada. They know." He said "Uh-oh!" Guppy said All of them then sprouted tentacles out of their backs. "Hmm...Well, then...round em up!" She said lifting her finger. Their tentacles then grabbed us restraining us from doing anything. We struggled against them. One hit me in the head and I swear I saw Acapella eyes turned res. They dragged us through the ship and eventually lead us to a door. This is probably where they are gonna lock us up.