"Then why are you being so mean?" Oliver's voice was soft, which cooled me down. He looked me in my eyes and I knew I couldn't tell him the truth.

I didn't like it because the both of you were so close together. It's almost like he forgot all about me before she mentioned me.

And I like you, a lot.

No one's pov

"It's...nothing" Regie sighed, avoiding eye contact. "I'll be nice, I swear," He said before running out the door, leaving Oliver dumbfounded.

Oliver's pov

What is his problem? For real...

I know he's been having a bad day but damn! He looked at Izzy like she just came out of a trash can that she lived in her whole life.

I understand that he would be pissed about me bringing a girl into the house he didn't know about, but he didn't need to act like that.

I walked out of my room and went into the living, seeing everyone sitting together and talking.

Regie was the only person NOT talking and was just staring at the wall.

This is gonna be one heck of a ride.

No one's pov

Oliver sat down beside Regie, looking at him. They made eye contact and Oliver raised his eyebrows, signaling Regie to at least say five words or more to Izzy.

"So uh...are you dating anyone?" Regie blurted out. Oliver almost choked on his spit.

"I am. He's a very kind man and I love him very much" Izzy smiled and nodded while his eyes were on Oliver and his eyes were on Izzy.

Is that a coincidence?

Regie's pov

Why tf are they looking at each other like that? What the hell is going on?

Once I heard her voice, I already knew I wouldn't like her. She's looking at him like he's a unique creature or some shit. It annoys me.

I should just go take a shower and get my mind off this...situation right now.

No one's pov

Regie nodded and stood up, making his way back upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Sebastian asked, raising an eyebrow. He had noticed Oli and him going upstairs, their tension, and how much Regie likes his brother.

He is a smart one.

"Gonna go take a shower. I'm musty anyways" Regie waved his hand, soon disappearing into the walls of the house.

He entered his bedroom to the fan moving around like an earthquake. He went into his bathroom and turned on the shower, watching the water run down from the handle.

He sigh and sat on his toilet, scratching his head. He looked up at the ceiling, questioning himself.

"I'm sleepy. Sleepy. I'm gonna go take a nap" He whispered. Twisted the (non-existence) strands of hair he had left on his head. (lol no offense Reg).

He eventually took a shower and lay in bed, scrolling through TikTok. He stopped on a video of him and Oliver, aka a ship edit.

He and Oliver were dancing. Oliver was just chilling while laying on Regie. They were filming a youtube video that day, so Regie remembers it. Even though it was a couple of months ago today. he still remembered it.

He blushed, watching the video for the 6th time in a row. The song that was attached to the video was a Taylor Swift Song (one of her love songs).

He knew, for a fact, he liked Oliver.

But did Oliver like him back?

/////////////////////////////////////////

alright, guys, I'll leave you on that note.
———
I'm pretty sure you can already tell Regie had beef with Izzy literally on the first day.
———
REGIE SHOULD STEP UP FOR HIMSELF AND SPEAK HIS TRUE FEELINGS ABOUT OLIVER.
———
yes, that will originally happen later on in the book (I like giving y'all heads up/spoilers!).
———
Alright, have a good day/night everyone! Luv y'all soo much!