9

BELLA watched as her vision for Leighton's release party came to life. It was only two hours before the release of her song, and Bella was stressing to make sure everything worked out perfectly.

A bunch of their closest friends had come early to help set up for the party.

"Wait so where is she right now?" Vic asked Bella, grabbing a box of decorations from Kylie's hands.

"I think Bella said she's with her sisters and brother." Kendall answered for the model, seeing as Bella was far too consumed in her phone.

"Bell. Bella." Gigi shook her sister lightly, finally getting the brunette's attention.

"Sorry I was making sure Dwayne knew the location. He's bringing some of his friends. Leigh is going to be so happy he's here." The friends who were currently around Bella smiled at the mode, happy that this party was coming together the way she intended.

"There's going to be so many people here tonight. She'll love it. I even got her fav!" Kendall reached towards Fai signaling him to hold up the box of 818 tequila bottles.

"Kendall that's not her favorite." Kylie said in a "duh" tone, making the supermodel sister roll her eyes and flip her little sister off.

"Vic asked where Leighton is." Gigi repeatedly Vic's question making Bella look towards the girl.

"She's with her family for an early dinner."

"This isn't a surprise right? You asked her about it?" Carter questioned making Bella nod gently.

"She's not really the surprise type so I wanted to make sure she was all good with it. I assumed she would've just wanted a small dinner but she preferred a party."

THE next two hours went by quickly, and they consisted of Leighton's friends running around to make sure the food was set up, and the DJ booth was ready to play the song. Everyone was here, partying it up, ready for the girl of the hour to arrive.

Austin and Darby got to the Springs house about thirty minutes ago, dropping off some alcohol before running out to grab the pizzas.

Bella had gotten a Long Island Iced Tea not too long ago, the alcohol nursing some of her nerves. She just wanted everything to be perfect for Leighton.

"She's here." Kendall ran inside, holding a drink in her hand. "Annika texted."

The DJ, or Zack Bia, saw Kendall run back in, and give the signal. He pulled up the new song, and got ready for Leighton's entrance.

When the girl walked in, she was wearing a black bralette, a black Prada shear shirt ontop. She had some black pants on as well, Off White Jordan 4s on her feet to compliment the all black look.

Leighton was also wearing black sunglasses, covering her alluring eyes as she smiled, the people shouting her name making her laugh audibly. The singer made her way up to the stage, standing next to Zack, who she quickly dabbed up.

Zack hated her the microphone, making everyone cheer. Bella was leaning against a high top table next to Kendall, Hailey, Dev, and Carter. The four of them screamed loudly as Bella stared at the girl on stage. She looked so good.

"Alright I'm keeping this shit short. Thank you all for coming to this, means a lot to me. I'm not really a party person, but when Bella offered this, I couldn't say no." Leighton looked around the Palm Springs house and at everyone. Leighton knew almost everyone here, and liked them, so the scene was much more comforting than a regular party.

"Wayne you're a fucking legend. This song is our shit. Proud of us for real." Leighton scanned the crowd looking for Wayne, "There you are. I love you brother."