???: Yes. I apologize for the fright. I wished to speak to you, but it appears that there was much more on your mind during those times.

You rubbed the back of your neck. He wasn't wrong.

Y/N: So, you're the one who left me that gift with the pictures and that letter. Why?

???: To help guide you along the path of your destiny. One that will ultimately come down to your decisions and the choice you will face along the way.

Destiny. There was that word again. You were starting to get tired of hearing it.

???: I'm sure you are. But, this destiny isn't like what you have faced before.

You looked at the beast oddly.

Y/N: What do you mean?

???: Destiny is but a name to a path. Your choices are what determine your destiny. And the choices you make now moving forward will determine the fate of this world.

The beast motioned to the pictures.

???: You must find the other treasures of Narnia. They will be your only chance to defeat a greater evil than any you have faced before.

You stared at the pictures before sighing.

Y/N: Yeah. Okay. So, how do I get there. These don't even look like they're in Ever After.

???: They aren't. But, your aunt will be able to help you once you wake.

You nodded. Of course she would know. But you still turned to the beast.

Y/N: Can I ask you for your name? In case we meet again?

The beast smiled softly, before speaking his name.

???: Aslan.

Your eyes shot open only to scream when a bright light immediately shined into your face

Your eyes shot open only to scream when a bright light immediately shined into your face. Lizzie, Ruby, and Briar all looked over confused as you smacked the light away.

You sat up and covered your eyes with a groan.

Ashlynn: I know how you feel. It's happened to me three times now.

You looked to the bed next to yours where Ashlynn was resting. Her area was covered in "Get Well Soon" flowers and gift cards. All wild flowers too. Smelt good.

Your area was mostly covered in books and candies and letters thanking you for saving Ever After High and Book End. Though, to be fair, you didn't do it alone.

Lizzie: Why are you screaming? I thought this time was too early to scream. Unless you're going on Wonderland time. In which case, GOOD MORNING!

Ruby and Briar both placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

You rubbed your eye before looking over to your journal. You picked it up and began to flip through the pages before you found the one with the pictures. You had three more pictures to check out, but you had no idea where to start looking.