Chapter 227

Although Chi Fang and Jiang Li went to Qing University together, they were not in the same major. Jiang Li is in the Department of Physics, while he is in the Department of Computer Science.

However, neither of them lived on campus, but after applying to the school, they chose to live outside.

Father Chi already knew the relationship between the two. Although he felt that it was inappropriate for the two men to be together, he couldn't control Chi Fang, so he had to go. He learned that the two were going to live off-campus, and bought them for them. A house, so it's more comfortable to live in.

Although the two are in different departments, they take common classes together, and go to and from school together. After a long time, everyone knows that the two of them have a good relationship.

At the end of September, when the National Day was approaching, everyone in Chi Fang's class was discussing where to go for the National Day.

Many people in the class came from out of town, and the monitor took the lead. Everyone thought about forming a group to have fun together during the 11th holiday.

After the preliminary plan was made, a tall and beautiful girl walked up to Chi Fang's table and asked him aloud, "Chi Fang, we are going to form a group to play on National Day, do you want a piece?"

Chi Fang was playing with his mobile phone with his head down. Hearing that , she refused without raising her head: "No." The

girl asked reluctantly, "I heard that the Fairy Pond and the Five-Star Fude Rock here are very beautiful, aren't you interested in going to see it?"

"I've seen it."

"Then are you going home? Are you from City B? I heard that the scenery there is also very beautiful. Next time I go to play, are you free to be a tour guide for me?"

Chi Fangzheng and Jiang Lifa Information, listening to the girl's persistent questioning, put away the phone, and looked up at her impatiently: "No." The

girl: "..."

At this time, a voice came from the window next to him: "A Fang. Chi Fang

looked up and found that Jiang Li was standing outside the window at some point.

The two of them were still sending a message on WeChat just now, but the next second when they looked up, they saw each other standing outside the window, looking at him with a beaming smile. Chi Fang couldn't control the joy in his heart, pushed away the stool, and left the classroom directly. .

"Why did you come here? Didn't I look for you later?" Chi Fang asked in front of Jiang Li.

"I'll stop by when I'm done." Jiang Li smiled, "I didn't bother you, did you?"

He was referring to the girl's appointment with Chi Fang just now, Chi Fang made a "tsk" and spread his hands: "Welcome Excuse me." Jiang Li was

amused by him, and returned to the topic: "Jiang Xingyu and the others will go back to see Teacher Zhang on October 1st, and take the time to meet the classmates and ask if we have time to be together."

Old man, after hearing what he said, Chi Fang said, "You have the final say."

Jiang Li nodded: "Okay, I'll sign up in the class group. By the way, can you leave the class?"

"Yes, let's go. Let's go." The

two left the campus, bought some food at a nearby supermarket, and went home.

When he got home, Jiang Li opened the high school WeChat class group and looked at it, and found that there were a lot of chat records, most of which were talking about the National Day party. He signed up for himself and Chi Fang on it, and then put his phone on Set aside and start making dinner.

At this time, Feng Yu also sent a message to Chi Fang, asking when he and Jiang Li would go back.

Chi Fang told him the date, washed his hands and went to the kitchen to help Jiang Li to help Jiang Li.

Qing Da began to have a holiday on the afternoon of September 30. In the afternoon, Chi's father specially sent a car to pick them up and returned to Craftsman City at 12 o'clock in the evening.

Knowing that they were coming back, the old man also guarded the door and didn't sleep. When he heard the knock on the door, he immediately went over to open the door, and said to the two of them with a wide-eyed smile, "I'm back."

"Grandpa."

"Grandpa."

Jiang Li and Chi Fang called at him in unison.

"Hey."

Jiang Nuomi has been raised in the old man's house for a long time, and he is close to him. As soon as he saw the old man, he came out of Jiang Li's arms and called him obediently: "Meow~" the

old man With a smile, he touched its little head and melon seeds: "Little glutinous rice is also back." The

old man was afraid that they would be hungry when they came back, so he kept preparing supper in the kitchen. Soup or something like that.

Chi Fang threw the bag aside, walked over quickly and took the small pot in his hand, saying, "We can do it by ourselves, you can go back to sleep quickly."

Jiang Li also put down the ginger glutinous rice, walked over, and took the old man Pushing back into the room, he said with a smile, "Good night, Grandpa."

"Good night, good night." The old man nodded happily, watching him turn off the light and closed the door for himself.

After eating, Jiang Li took his pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Before the door was closed, a hand suddenly came in and blocked the crack of the door, and then Chi Fang squeezed in from the outside.

With a towel and pajamas in his hands, he said to Jiang Li, "Let's wash it together." Jiang

Li looked at him and raised his eyebrows: "Are you sure?"

When you are prone to certain impulses. The last time we took a bath together was two months ago. At that time, Chi Fang couldn't help raising the flag and salute halfway through the bath, and it took ten minutes for the cold water to cool down.

Chi Fang looked at the teasing in Jiang Li's eyes, his teeth were itching with hatred, he rushed up and pressed him against the bathroom wall and kissed him fiercely for a while, while kissing and saying, "There are still a few days, until you turn eighteen years old. , I want your life."

Jiang Li was bitten by his dog-like kiss, and couldn't help laughing while hiding: "It's not necessarily who wants someone's life, just don't shoot in seconds."

Chi Fang's movements froze, his ears turned red when he mentioned this, and he covered his mouth angrily: "Shut up, and I'll take care of you again!"

Jiang Li was unable to speak when he covered his mouth. , but his eyes glanced down, the meaning is very obvious.

"...You're ruthless!"

Chi Fang bitterly dropped these words, turned around and opened the door to exit the bathroom, as if he was running away.

Jiang Li laughed in the bathroom so much that he couldn't straighten his waist.

The so-called "second shot" was an accident after the previous two men finished their military training. Because the two were of different departments, they seldom saw them during the half-month military training, and most of the time they could only be contacted by mobile phones.

On the day of the end of the military academy, as soon as Chi Fang returned home, he pressed Jiang Li on the door panel and kissed him, and he reacted with the kiss.

Because Jiang Li was not an adult, the two never made it through the last step. Jiang Li saw that he was suffering, so he planned to solve it for him with his hands. How could he know that he was holding back too much? In seconds, he leaked out.

Second ejaculation is really a very serious problem for men, so as long as this matter is mentioned, Chi Fang is bound to explode.

...

The next day, the two got up, had breakfast, and set off for No. 2 Middle School.

When they got there, Feng Yu and the others were already waiting at the door. There were eight or nine people in the group, including Xu Haowen, Jiang Xingyu, Nanyin and others.

Seeing them, Feng Yu stretched out his hand and waved: "Brother Chi, Jiang Li, here."

Jiang Li and Chi Fang walked over: "Sorry, did you wait for a long time?"

"No, I just bought something right next to me." Xu Haowen Said that as the monitor, he was responsible for collecting money to buy gifts for Zhang Ling.

Saying it was a gift, it wasn't anything precious. Zhang Ling wouldn't accept it if she bought it, just some fruits and milk.

The doorman of the school recognized them and learned that they had come back to visit the head teacher, and asked Xu Haowen to register and let him go.

Zhang Ling was also in the class group. Knowing that they were coming, she prepared refreshments and fruits early in the morning and waited for them to come.

As soon as she opened them, she looked unhappy when she saw what they brought: "Didn't you tell me not to bring anything here? Now that I graduate, I can't control you, right?"

"Yes, one day. Not being scolded, I feel uncomfortable!" Feng Yu said with a smile on his face, "Teacher, go ahead and teach again."

After he finished speaking, he carried the fruit and entered the room from Zhang Ling's side.

In the whole class, he was the most skinny. Zhang Ling gave him an angry and funny look and asked everyone to come in together.

The group of them drank tea and chatted at Zhang Ling's house, chatting all over the world. When it was time for lunch, Zhang Ling intended to let them eat, but was called by the school director for a while.

After leaving school, Feng Yu was the host and took everyone to their restaurant for dinner.

Everyone has graduated from high school by now, so there are not so many prohibition rules. After ordering the food, Feng Yu let people serve wine and beer.

Everyone chatted while eating, and after three rounds of drinking, one of the boys was obviously a little over the top. Seeing that Chi Fang was peeling the crab legs for Jiang Li, they made a joke: "Brother Chi, Jiang Li, your feelings are so real. Good! People who don't know think you two are together."

"That's right, except Jiang Li, I have never seen Brother Chi serve anyone.

" Shangqing University, Jiang Li's top merit is none other than Jiang Li!"

"If I had a girlfriend, I would also serve her like this!"

Chi Fang listened to them teasing himself and Jiang Li, and he didn't get angry, but He put the peeled crab legs on Jiang Li's plate, stretched out his arms, and hooked Jiang Li over with his arms. He leaned in and kissed him directly on the face.

Jiang Li: "..."

Chi Fang let go of Jiang Li and said generously, "It's just a couple, what's wrong?"

He just ate something, and Jiang Li disgustedly picked up a tissue and wiped the place he kissed.

Feng Yu and Nan Yin, as insiders, rolled their eyes speechlessly, Xu Haowen coughed lightly, pretending not to see it, and Jiang Xingyu looked at them with glowing eyes.

And the other people who made fun of them, not only didn't believe it, but laughed.

"By the way, Brother Chi. Didn't you say you went to the Qing Dynasty with your sister-in-law? Where's your sister-in-law? Why didn't you come back with you?" Someone asked aloud.

When Chi Fang posted the admission notice on the Moments, it caused quite a stir, and everyone speculated who the daughter-in-law he was talking about was.

In their class, Nanyin was also admitted to Qingda University. Many people speculated that Nanyin was Chi Fang's girlfriend, and some people went to Nanyin to confirm it, but Nanyin said that it had nothing to do with him.

This has always been a mystery in everyone's mind.

At this time, as soon as this topic was brought up, except for those who knew the inside story, everyone else looked at Chi Fang expectantly.

Chi Fang took a sip of beer, put down the glass, pointed at Jiang Li next to him with his thumb, and said, "Nuo, let me introduce to you, my daughter-in-law, Jiang Li."

Jiang Li smiled back.

For a while, the box fell into an indescribable silence. Those few people looked at me, I looked at you, and finally burst out laughing wildly.

"Brother Chi, don't make trouble! I said the couple was just joking, but you take it seriously!"

"Yes, Jiang Li is your daughter-in-law and our sister-in-law Chi."

"Brother Chi, you are my brother, You said yes!!"

Chi Fang: "..." What the heck.

Feng Yu, who was sitting across from him, spread his hands to him, and said silently with his mouth: Blame you guys for being too basic, everyone is used to it.

Chi Fang: "..." The

lunch did not end until three o'clock in the afternoon. Everyone left the restaurant and dispersed.

...

October 5th, the day of Jiang Li's birthday.

Feng Yu originally said that he would hold a grand adult birthday party for Jiang Li in his home city that never sleeps, but Jiang Li refused. On his eighteenth birthday, he planned to spend a two-person world with Chi Fang.

On the same day, the old man got up early in the morning and cooked birthday noodles for him, and gave him a birthday red envelope.

Jiang Li thanked the old man, and after eating the birthday noodles, he let out the door with Chi.

Like ordinary couples, the two go shopping, buy couple clothes, drink coffee, and go to the amusement park, because they are accompanied by people they like, even if it is a trivial matter, they can experience double the joy.

In the evening, the two went to a western restaurant.

When they got there, Jiang Li realized that there were no other guests in the restaurant. At the end of the catwalk used for models in the restaurant, there was a pure black piano.

Chi Fang pulled Jiang Li to sit under the piano, while he went to the stage.

He sat in front of the piano, and the white light above his head reflected on his face, reflecting the curvature of the boy's profile more handsomely. His slender and powerful fingers were placed above the keys and pressed lightly.

The familiar prelude flowed from his fingertips, followed by the boy's slightly low voice.

He sang the Italian love song that Jiang Li sang on KTV at the beginning. Because he was just learning, his pronunciation was still a little non-standard, but it did not affect the affection he wanted to express to Jiang Li.

Jiang Li sat down with a smile on his lips, and looked at him softly on the stage playing the piano.

After dinner, the two went to see the movie again. When the movie ended, it happened to be twelve o'clock in the middle of the night.

In the darkness, Chi Fang quietly stretched out his hand to hold Jiang Li's hand before the lights came on, and said something in a low voice.

"Happy birthday, baby."

Jiang Lihui took his hand.

After coming out of the cinema, they did not go home, but went to the hotel that they had booked early in the morning.

The moment the hotel door was closed, Chi Fang directly pressed the person against the wall of the entrance.

...

The next morning, Jiang Li was woken up by the itch from his nose. He opened his eyes and saw Chi Fang was rubbing the tip of his nose with his teeth.

"...What's going on in the early morning?" Jiang Li silently pushed him away.

Chi Fang was pushed aside by him, rubbed over immediately, hugged him and kissed him for a while, then picked up the pants that had fallen on the ground, and took out a box from his pocket.

He took out two rings of the same style from the box and put them into the necklace, one on Jiang Li's neck and the other on his own.

Jiang Li picked up the ring and looked at it, and found that the two rings were engraved with the initials of each other's name. He couldn't help but smiled, looked at him and said, "So romantic?"

"Hmm."

Chi Fang bent down and kissed him . on his forehead, inserted his fingers between his fingers, and clasped his fingers tightly.