Lore of UUSCF: 3/4

Începe de la început

(A/N: I know it's look a stg 44, This is the alternate history, Don't torture me!)

With this new weapons and machine, The union managed to destroyed the southern defense. The flying machine destroy the royal navy that selling towards the US. Confederate surrender as many who were pro-slaves will be sent to prison or.... death. Robert Lee also surrender, He wants to apologize to President Y/N for been betraying the union, 5 brothers look at each other, But he will make him...... for now. The civil war of successfully victory of the union in 1862.

(A/N: In this alternate history, Civil war ended in 1862, Not 1865)

THE FAIL ASSASSINATED OF PRESIDENT Y/N.

1863: After the end civil war, Y/N and the brothers were inviting the theater, Y/N can't go since has alot to work. But Sõrha try to convince him to come, But he declineds. Sõrha use his cute puppy eyes to convince him again...

 Sõrha use his cute puppy eyes to convince him again

(A/N: What?)

This puppy eyes made Y/N sigh, As he doesn't want to disappoint his younger brother, He agree.

In theater, He watched the show in theater on top of the sit. When that happen, A figure came out of shadow as he is non-other then john wike booth. He points his gun at Y/N head, his about to pull a trigger, When suddenly, John Wike Booth was stabbed by the sword killing him. It was jack who save him from the assassin.

(A/N: In this alternate history, KKK Doesn't exist in this world) .

THE BIRTH OF THE UUSCA AND THE FIRST WORLD WAR.

1899: It's the end of the year, The country beginning to change. The made a new flag of United States...

 The made a new flag of United States

....And the new cost of arms...

And the new cost of arms