.Chapter 29.

Tsukauchi and Izuku look around the park they assumed Claire Richards would be at. It was the closest playground there was to there apartment.

Izuku spots what he assumes to be her, so he activated his quirk.

  [.                              Claire Richards.                           ]
Age: 18 y/o
Female
Height: 5'4
Quirk: technique
Allows the user to temporarily upgraded any ability of hers. Only lasts for 5 minutes and can only be used every 10 minutes.

. Izuku tals the detective, and points to the girl swinging a kid around in her arms. Tsukauchi nods, already knowing what he meant without him having to say anything. The two of them walk over to her.

"Hello, Mrs. Richards?"

The woman turns to them, setting the kid down gently, she tells the kid to go play on the swings for a moment, before turning back to them.

"That's me..who are you again?"

"Ah, sorry. I'm Detective Tsukauchi and this is my Junior Detective. We would like to ask you some questions on April?"

Izuku can see her lightly tense. He looks to Tsukauchi, and sees he must've not noticed.

"Oh, yeah, of course. You don't mind sitting down with me on a bench nearby would you?" She stands, walking over to the bench on the other side of them. They follow, and Tsukauchi sits beside her, Izuku besides him.

Izuku speaks up this time. "Sorry to ask this Mrs Richards, but where where you at around 12:15 PM today?"

She nods, "I was babysitting as usual. The family I babysit for, the Patterson' son the 15th floor, work from 9-5 and 7-3. At that time I believe we were getting ready to leave for the park."

Tsukauchi flashed him a look. Izuku holds in a annoyed groan. Must mean she's lying. But what reason would she have to lie?

"Alright, can I ask about the parents you babysit for?"

"Yes. Emily Patterson and Carson Patterson. Mr. Carson is the one that works 7-3 and the mom from 9-5. I usually leave after Mr. Carson gets there."

Tsukauchi flashed him another look.

"Okay, thank you for your time mrs. Richards." Izuku says, giving a small bow.' She nods in response, going back to the little kid.

Tsukauchi and Izuku begin walking back to the apartments.

"Okay, so she was obviously lying about the fact she was getting ready to leave the park with The kid. And I assume that second like was that she usually leaves after mr. Carson arrives?"

Tsukauchi nods. "Yeah, but what reason would she have to lie about that?

"She's guilty of something, and I hope it's not what I think it is." Izuku sadly states as the two of them walk back into the apartments. They head to the elevator, same idea in mind. He presses the 15th floor.

On the way up, Tsukauchi gets a call.

"Hello? Detective Tsukauchi speaking." He answers. Izuku can't hear what the person says back, but Tsukauchi seems relieved a little.

"Hey, Madeline. What's up ? Find something on April?"

"Oh..really? Alright then. I'll tell my Junior and call you back after." Tsukauchi hangs up the phone and turns towards him, just as the elevator dings.