The heroine, Ma Aoshan, was noticed by the Queen Mother because of this incident. She was sweet and easy-going. Go to the queen and become the first person in the harem worthy of the name.

    She is not only talented and talented, but also has unique views on political affairs, which relieves the male protagonist's worries. Ma Aoshan and Luo Dai went through a series of things. In the end, Luo Dai also fell in love with Ma Aoshan. For Ma Aoshan's dissolution of the harem, he favored the queen alone. 

   In this original plot, Bai Tang's role is really small and can't be any smaller, it's simply unremarkable. He was wholeheartedly worried about whether the hat on the emperor's head would change color, but because of the halo of the heroine, he was framed, and even the little palace maid and the little eunuch could bully him. 

   If it is only the halo of the heroine and the help of many male supporting roles, this world will not have too many difficulties. The problem is that the heroine has a "road of luck" system, which is more advanced than its "silly and sweet male supporting" system. In order not to be swallowed up, the main space had to give in and temporarily block it so as not to be detected by the other party. 

   The system was very annoyed, if it didn't spend points indiscriminately in the first few worlds, but used it for upgrades, wouldn't Tangtang not have to be this miserable appearance today.     "Cold...cold..." The young man slowly opened his eyes, and he was still in the dilapidated cold palace. A few days ago, the maids around Ma Guiren came to the cold palace to whip him again when he didn’t like it. Then the seasons changed and the palace people were lazy. They hadn’t brought him food and water for two days, not to mention winter clothes, coals and other things to keep him warm. 

   Bai Tang lost his own memory, but merged into the memory of the original owner. 

   It's not his fault, but everyone thinks it's a bad thing he did, and they don't even have a chance to explain. 

   There wasn't a part of his body that wasn't in pain, maybe it was his life.     "Little guy, did you save me?" he asked, looking at the torn blanket on his body.     The boy was thin, with sunken cheeks, chapped lips, and only one pair of eyes remained bright.     It should be the puppy who brought him a blanket to save his life, otherwise he would have died of cold.

    "Wang wang wang~" The system husky barked in a low voice, trying to communicate with Bai Tang.

    But how could Bai Tang understand what it said, only when it was caring about itself.

    "I'm fine, I'm not dead yet, thank you." The boy's voice was hoarse, and every word seemed to come out of a broken bellows, which was very ugly.

    "Wang Wang Wang ~" Tang Tang stopped talking and had a good rest.

    The system husky bit Bai Tang's clothes, and wanted to take him to the side hall to rest, at least it was better than here, to keep out the wind.

    Seeing that it was pulling him towards the side hall, Bai Tang knew that it wanted to take him to rest. It turned out that he was abandoned by everyone, but God did not completely abandon him, and sent himself a puppy.

    The young man put his hands on the ground and tried to stand up, but he didn't expect the popliteal fossa, that is, the back of his knees, to be unable to exert his strength. He fell to the ground and his elbows were bruised.

    "Wang Wang~~" Tangtang, Tangtang, don't cry, I'll find the male lead.

    The system remembered that every time Bai Tang entered the world, as long as the male protagonist met Tang Tang, he would always love him deeply.