Once you have systematized the form, you can have the entity.

    At this time it is a small husky, trying hard to arch the teenager.

    "Wang~" Tang Tang woke up.

    Bai Tang's condition is very bad, whipping, cold, hungry, and his body functions rapidly decline.

    Seeing that Bai Tang couldn't wake up, the system planned to use the healing function to solve the current problem first. Unexpectedly, the treatment function cannot be used, and the small bag space cannot be opened.

    What, what's going on? !

    The system was startled, seeing that Bai Tang's condition was getting worse and worse, and his body was getting colder.

    Huggies couldn't move Bai Tang, but other small items were fine.

    It ran all over the palace, only to find a thin, dirty blanket in the side hall.

    The system bit down on the little blanket and tugged hard. The system has just transformed into shape, and he is not familiar with walking with all fours on the ground. In addition, he is a puppy, so he stumbles and stumbles when he runs. Finally, he pulls the blanket over Bai Tang and covers it, which is better than nothing.

    The system nestled in front of Bai Tang's chest, using his body to warm him as much as possible.

    Bai Tang still didn't wake up, her brows were wrinkled, and a tear slid down the corner of her eyes.

    The system was desperate to find the reason, it tried to connect with the space, but got a hint left by the mechanical girl.

    How can it be possible to close the memory and system functions!

    The Husky looked back at Bai Tang, who was extremely unstable, and gritted his teeth to see the only remaining support - the plot.

    The plot name of this world is "The Concubine's Promotion After the Concubine's Counterattack", which tells about a concubine from a sixth-grade small official's family, who was crossed by a time-travelling woman and bound to a story called "The Road of Luck". ” system, entered the harem through the draft, began to fight wits and courage with the concubines, worked hard to climb up, and finally won the emperor’s love, the story of the mother’s world.

    This world is somewhat similar to Jiang Jiwu's world. The difference is that there is a new type of man called brother in this world, who can bear children just like women.  

  Bai Tang is a brother. He was selected in the same draft as the heroine. He was selected by virtue of his extraordinary appearance. He accidentally discovered that the heroine Ma Aoshan had an ambiguous relationship with the first-class guards. In the draft, it was Bai Tang who fell in love with the emperor at first sight. Immediately report to the principal. The promiscuous harem is a major event, and the chief maid did not dare to delay, and reported the matter to the top for a thorough investigation.

    The emperor, also known as the male protagonist Luo Dai, ascended the throne three years ago as the emperor, and kept filial piety for the former emperor for three years. This year's show girls are the first, and everyone is still learning the rules. The queen mother was very angry when she heard about this, but she found out that Ma Aoshan and the guard were distant relatives. They just met in the palace, and they chatted a few words. Bai Tang was jealous of Ma Aoshan's talent and lied that the queen was a first-class concubine. The guards have an affair. 

   In this way, Bai Tang was put into the cold palace by the Queen Mother if there was any chance for him to defend himself. The palace maids and eunuchs saw that he was down and out, his family background was not obvious, and his superiors were not displeased. The palace people came to the cold palace to bully Bai Tang and vent their anger when they were angry with other masters. Other concubines were afraid of Bai Tang's appearance and secretly attacked him. In the third month after Bai Tang entered the cold palace, he died of hunger, cold and injuries.