"At the studio ma, unpause the video" He tells me and I unpause the interview.

"What about you and your baby mother Zara" One of the interviewers ask Von and he smiles.

"That's my hoeee" He whispers to the camera and my mouth drops.

"Wait why you say hoe" She asks him

"Hoe, girlfriend, babymama,bitch, whatever y'all wanna call it" He explains and I smile.

"You both have 2 kids together right" One of them asks and he shakes his head holding up 3 fingers.

"Oh three, I thought it was only two" She asks shocked "what's their names"

"Ok so there's, lil folks aka lil me, and it's my baby London and We got our unborn son" He says and my smiles drops into a mug.

"She's pregnant" She asks and he nods. I pause the video and Von starts laughing.

"You is a liar" I tell him and he continues to laugh "I'm not pregnant yall" I announce as my comments fill up with questions.

"Yet" Von says.

"Don't believe nothing that comes out of that Motherfuckers mouth" I laugh and Dayvon looks over at me mugging me.

Damn my bad.

"I guess that's what you can call me cause the way I be having you scre-" I cut him off by removing him from the live.

"Back to what I was saying, don't believe nothing that comes out of That man's mouth" I tell the live unpausing the video.

"Come on Dayvon, put yo shirt on" I tell him and he crosses his arms shaking his head no.

"Be like London be a good baby" I tell him it's like the roles reversed and Londons the good Baby now.

I know why cause Von be telling him stuff and he be listening.

"Dada told me boy no shirt" He tells me as I huff , I'm supposed to be taking him and London to this indoor park with Loyal, Yoshon, Willow, and sky. But Dayvon wanna be so difficult.

"Stop telling him stuff" I yell walking out of Dayvon Rooms room.

"Why you keep telling him stuff" I ask Von walking into his room and he looks up from his phone.

"What I tell him" He asks confused and I tilt my head to the side "i tell him a lot of stuff"

"You told him boys don't wear shirts" I tell him sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Awe Nawl, he asked me why I didn't have a shirt and I told him Boys don't wear shirts" He explains looking back at his phone.

"That's real live what I just said" I tell him "now tell him boys do wear shirts so we can leave"

"I would but that would be lying and you told me to stop lying" He says laughing at the face I was making.

"Whea yall finna go" He asks me raising his eyebrows.

"To a indoor park" I tell him and he nods

"You know you never showed me the pictures you modeled for" he asks and I scratch my head "have you seen the time it's getting late, we better get going" I say standing up rushing out of the room.

"Dada said boys do wear shirts now put the shirt on" I tell Dayvon and he walks up to lifting his arms up.

"Good job now lets go" I tell him

"Mama can I jump in the Balls" Dayvon asks me pulling away from me.

"Let's go see loyal and yoshon, sky and Willow" I tell him pulling him the other way.