Congratulations (Fin)

Start from the beginning

You barely ever physically interact with him, and pretty much the last time any physical contact happened was when you were a lot younger, so it was a big awkward, but it didn't feel bad. You let out a nervous laugh and thanked him, but then out of the complete blue, a whole bunch of people who were journalists, interviewers, and from TV broadcasts completely invaded the campus, looking for Class E.

"The ceremony's over!" Said one person.

"It's interview time!" Said another.

"E class, a word?" One went, but the crowd was immediately blocked by your uncle.

"This place is off limits!" He yelled.

Karma came into your defense and stood in front of you. You told him you were fine, but he said that he wasn't fine with you being defenseless.

"Tell us about the monster!"

"How do you feel right now?"

"Did you really kill him?"

"Hey, buddy, outta the way!"

They kept referring your teacher as a "monster" and you did not appreciate that remark. They really didn't understand a thing. In fact, they were the ones who looked like monsters, trying to break in and trespass with their arms stretched out like zombies.

"You vultures! Spare a thought for the students' feelings for once!" Your uncle tried to hold everyone back, but no one was cooperating.

"Who cares?!"

"Outside, everyone-- quickly! There's a bus standing outside by the main gate!"

A few people got past the security and came over to shove a bunch of microphones at your faces, but their hands got slapped away by none other than, the student council. AKA, The Big Five. Furthermore, it wasn't just them. It was the entire Class A that came for protection. They put a huge school banner over your heads, and the student council lead your class outside.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Quit meddling with our coverage!"

The selfish news reporters weren't too happy about this, but most importantly, you were asking yourself why they were doing this. No one listened to the news reporters and just started walking out the building.

"Our ties and our relationship end today, for the most part, but we are still students who studied at the same school. To abandon you now would bring shame upon your ruler-- me." Asano said.

"Ah... Of course..." You mumbled.

Your entire class got on the bus, with Class A behind and beside you guys to block out the random strangers trying to film you. You were the last in line, right behind Karma, and he and Asano exchanged a few words.

"Akabane?"

"Hm?"

"seems you're the only one staying on. Once all this blows over, I'll string you up and make you spill the beans... You'll tell me about this Professor Koro guy."

"Sure, I don't mind. But with your hard head, you might struggle to understand it all." They both chuckled and Karma went on in, and you were about to step into the bus when Asano also stopped you.

"You... (Y/N)."

"Me, what's up?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Just wanted to say it was fun."

"What was?"

"Watching you dance around while being tied to my fingers on a string during our 'rivalry.'" He joked.