Affected by the original owner's residual consciousness, Bai Tang didn't know much about dealing with the orcs in the tribe. He looked at Kyle, who patted his hand encouragingly.

    "That's it..." Bai Tang repeated what he just said.

    "That's great." Brown pondered the authenticity of Bai Tang's words, thinking that he, a delicate sub-orc, could live in the back mountain for three years and spend every long winter safely. real.

    He put away his condescending appearance, stood up and sincerely thanked Bai Tang, "Bai Tang, thank you."

    Bai Tang waved his hand quickly, "No thanks, no thanks."

    Brown said to Kyle, "Everyone said that you have bad eyesight. A disabled Asian orc, I didn't expect you to be the kind with the best vision."

    "So he is mine." Kyle took Bai Tang into his arms and declared ownership.

    "Aren't you going to build a house? Keep building a house. I'll go back to the patriarch with sweet potatoes." Brown picked up the basket, "Hey, this thing is really convenient."

    When dealing with people, it is of course good for someone to do it for you.

    "Goodbye." Bai Tang waved to Brown.

    "What do you mean by goodbye?" Brown turned into a beast and ran in the forest, thinking of the new words Bai Tang said in his mind.

    "I'm going to move the wood, and I should be able to lay the foundation today."

    Kyle wrapped the remaining sweet potatoes in animal skins, sent Bai Tang back to the back mountain, and then returned to the forest to move the wood.

    Bai Tang was not idle either. Under the guidance of the system, he used wooden sticks to draw the location of the house. After Kyle brought all the materials back, the construction could start. This is probably the so-called husband and wife match, work is not tired.

    The patriarch is discussing with the priest how to spend the winter this year. Although there is still half a year left, he must plan ahead to see if it can reduce the damage to the tribe's personnel, especially the cubs. The cubs are the future of the tribe.

   "We have two problems, one is food, and the other is cold. Many orcs braved the wind and snow to find food because they didn't have food, but they never came back." Priest Mana said. 

   "The biggest problem is that the food is not easy to preserve." The patriarch was very distressed. 

   "Clan, patriarch..." Brown rushed in, carrying a basket in his hand. 

   "What's the matter?" The patriarch saw Brown hurried in and thought that something big had happened outside.     "What is so fragrant?"

Priest Mana asked.    
"Yes, this is it." Brown divided the land between the patriarch and the priest, and stammered to tell them Bai Tang's new discovery.

    "What you said is true?" After the patriarch asked, he felt stupid. Is it true? Don't you eat it all?   

This sweet potato is good. It's so big and its stomach is full. If you eat two, you won't be hungry. Although you can't be full, at least you won't starve to death.

    "That's great, you say they're building windproof and waterproof houses?" asked the priest of Mana.  

  "Kyle is cutting down trees in the forest."     Priest Mana couldn't sit still, "I'll go back and do some calculations now." He went back to see if the beast god had brought good luck to the Winged Wolf tribe.     "Come on, take me to Kyle." The patriarch couldn't sit still, and quickly asked Brown to lead the way.