Kyle mastered the skill of roasting sweet potatoes, and after eating a sweet potato, he began to practice roasting sweet potatoes.

    "Ball, Kyle doesn't seem very happy~" Bai Tang held the sweet potato and looked at Kyle who was absent-minded.

    "Is there?" The system glanced at Kyle, who was no different, and flipped through the original plot. "He should be wondering if he should ask you which food can be put in the winter, and about the preservation method of the food..."

  The  original plot , the patriarch of the Wing Wolf tribe passed on the position of the patriarch to Kyle Murphy. After the war with the Snake tribe, he relied on the food found by the heroine and the orcs to make unremitting efforts to develop the Wing Wolf tribe. It has become the most advanced tribe in the orc world. In the later period, it also accepted many tribes that suffered natural disasters. The Wing Wolf tribe saved many small orc tribes, and Kyle Murphy was also known as the king of orcs.     Bai Tang has a very peculiar sense of belonging to the orc world. In his opinion, the orcs who can be beastized are a family with him. Although the races are not the same, they are originally animals. Therefore, knowing that many cubs will suffer But in winter, I feel very sad.

    "We can teach the beasts how to find food, teach them to build warm houses, clothes..." the system suggested, "Anyway, the heroine will also teach them, instead of benefiting the heroine, it is better to teach Tangtang, so that the heroine You won’t be able to use orcs by wearing golden fingers who understand modern knowledge.”

The more the system thought about it, the more it felt like a good idea, what is the modern knowledge in the female lead’s mind, it also has the knowledge of ancient, modern, future interstellar, space There are so many things, just taking out any one can surprise the orcs.

    "Okay, okay." Bai Tang smiled and raised his eyebrows. He was worried that he wouldn't be able to teach. If the system said it, then there would be no problem.

    "Kyle, let's go there to dig more sweet potatoes and bring them back later." Bai Tang smiled at Kyle, "Give some to the patriarch to taste.

    " Touching the Asian orc's long hair, "Tangtang is saying..."

    "Let the patriarch spread the word about the sweet potato, one more food, and fewer cubs will die in winter."

    Although the orc world does not have intellectual property rights, But it is generally accepted that whoever wants to discover or find something belongs to the discoverer. This is also the reason why in the original plot, the orcs did not force Ran Xiayue to hand over the food preservation method.

    "I also know a lot, like rice, red beans, mung beans, potatoes... cured meat, bacon... It can be kept for the whole winter, and you can also build a kang under the bed and lie on it when it's hot, not to mention how comfortable it is. Don’t want to get up.”

    Modern things cannot be done under current conditions, but everything that is not intelligent is relatively easy to do.

    Bai Tang pointed with fingers, and said a lot of novel things in one breath, Kyle seemed to have opened up a new world.

    Not only him, but Brown, who saw Kyle and Bai Tang walking by the river to say hello, also heard it, and jumped out and said, "Are you telling the truth?"

    "Wow, it's delicious, what are you eating? "Brown smelled the sweet potato, took a deep breath, and looked wistful.

    Kyle threw a freshly baked sweet potato over, Brown took it, and tossed it in the air, "It's so hot, so hot..."

    Brown sat beside Bai Tang, who was an "owner" Asian Orc, moved to Kyle's side.

    "It's delicious, it's so delicious, how did you find this out, what is it that Bai Tang said just now that you don't have to starve and get cold in winter..." Brown asked vaguely before he swallowed the sweet potato in his mouth.