Orc World 3-4

Beginne am Anfang

Kyle Murphy touched Bai Tang's face and said, "I'm serious." Then he turned into a winged wolf, lay on the leaf bed, and let Bai Tang sleep on his body.

Lying on the Silver Wing Wolf was more comfortable than sleeping on Simmons, and it was still at a constant temperature. The Asian Orc sighed, turned over, and lay on his side on Silver Wolf's soft belly, his pink lips slightly parted, and his breath was long.

One of the silver wolf's front paws rested on the body of the Asian orc, and the other was held by the Asian orc. He turned to look at the sky outside the tree hole.

He thought about it a lot. Before, he only saw Bai Tang once and left the tribe. He didn't know what he liked, what hobbies he had, how he came here in the three years of his life, this place is too small, where to build it How big is their new house, what gifts will they prepare for the Beast God Festival in half a year... There are so many things, thinking about the future from the past, and more about the future.

The squirrel clan Asian orcs like to eat pine cones. There are no pine cones in this season. Why don't I go to the forest tomorrow to pick some fruits. I don't know if he likes red and red fruits...

At the same time, in a house in the tribe, a beautiful female was horrified, covering her head, accepting memories that did not belong to her.

Orc world, female, sub-orc, primitive society, oh my god. Ran Xiayue couldn't believe that she had actually traveled to the orc world that only existed in the novel, and it was still the primitive and undeveloped one. It didn't matter what she wanted. She usually lacked clothing and fasted, and she would die of cold and hunger in winter.

It's terrible here, she wants to go home, she doesn't want to stay in the orc world.

After panicking, Ran Xiayue calmed down. She crossed while camping in the forest, and the forest was most likely an opportunity. According to the memory left by the original owner, there is a forest a few kilometers away from the Wing Wolf tribe, where the orcs hunt, and the beasts at night are extremely ferocious. Tomorrow morning, when the nocturnal animals return to their nests, other animals have not yet come out for food. Go there every now and then to see if you can find your way home.

It was slightly bright, and Ran Xiayue tiptoed out the door, taking advantage of the gap between the orcs at the gate of the tribe to slip out.

I have to say that Ran Xiayue is still smart and knows how to use the memory left by the original owner to find the shortcomings of the tribe and sneak out. Otherwise, if the orcs see her, she will never allow a precious female to leave the tribe alone, or it is dangerous to go to the forest. place.

After dawn, the sun rose, and the warm sunlight shone into the tree hole. After Kyle Murphy confirmed that the sub-orcs would not catch a cold, he got up softly and chose the softest skin from the animal skins he brought back with experience. block, spread it on the ground, and then moved the demi-orc who had not woken up on it.

Looking at Bai Tang's peaceful sleeping face, Kyle Murphy softened his heart and said softly, "Little lazy pig."

'It's not a lazy pig, it's a squirrel~'

Kyle Murphy was stunned. In a vague memory, it seemed that a teenager had refuted him like this.

Who is he, who is he?

Kyle Murphy described the facial features of the sub-orc, and the boy who could not see his face gradually had a clear face. It was a strange and delicate face, more beautiful than the most beautiful female in the tribe, but the boy gave him The feeling is the same as Bai Tang feels to him, even though the two look different.