The wolf fur was really comfortable, Bai Tang moved her little feet, and when the Wing Wolf took off, she secretly inserted her feet into the thick wolf fur, and after a while, the coldness subsided.

When Bai Tang climbed onto his back, Kyle Murphy was so excited that he almost flew out. Of course, in order not to scare the Asian orcs, he still pretended to be calm and carried the Asian-orcs to take off.

It's not that he didn't notice Bai Tang's warm feet, but he didn't feel disgusted. Instead, he was very happy with the little playfulness of the Asian orcs.

The warm night wind blows drowsy, Bai Tang wanted to close his eyes several times, but woke up at a critical moment, he told himself, can't sleep, can't sleep, so high, fall asleep and die.

Kyle Murphy felt the Asian orc swaying on his back, and he was no longer greedy for the time when he sat on his back with the Asian orc, and returned to the tribe at a faster speed.

He said hello to the orcs on duty in the tribe, and landed on the tribe square with the Asian orcs in their astonished eyes.

"We have arrived."

When Kyle Murphy rescued Bai Tang, he handed it over to the tribal priest and went out to practice, so he didn't know where Bai Tang lived, and thought he lived in the tribe like everyone else. He put down Bai Tang and turned back into a human form.

"Thank you." Bai Tang thanked, wiped away the tears from the sleepiness, and staggered towards the back mountain.

"Aren't you going home?" Kyle Murphy asked.

"My family lives in the back mountain." Bai Tang smiled back and waved at him, "

Thanks for taking me back. "After that, he dragged his disabled leg and tried to go home.

Without a moment's hesitation, Kyle Murphy stepped forward and carried Bai Tang to the back mountain.

"It's late, go home and rest."

Although the one holding him was his own old attack, but in the middle of the night, the two of them walked on the Tribal Square so intimately, it always felt strange.

The little squirrel is shy and traditional, plus the night is dark and windy, and it is easy to think of some more intimate behaviors.

Kyle Murphy: "Well, go home."

In his opinion, Bai Tang is already his prospective partner, his home is his home, and returning to Bai Tang's is home, that's right.

Tribal Square is not too far from the back mountain, and soon Kyle Murphy carried Bai Tang to the back mountain.

They went back to the tree hole. The not-so-big tree hole was just right for a Bai Tang, and when they came in with another Kyle Murphy, it suddenly became much smaller.

The orcs have already learned how to use fire, but the original owner lived in a tree hole and did not dare to light the fire, fearing that he would burn the house and have nowhere to sleep, so he usually went to bed early before it was dark. Because it is not needed, there is no flint at home.

Kyle Murphy looked around the tree hole, what kind of life did the Orcs live in the past three years? Simple, lonely, cold... You don't need to guess to know that the foreign Asian orcs are helpless, and they can't do much work. See you.

Thinking of this, Kyle Murphy's heart hurts like a knife. He grabbed the Asian Orc's hand and promised earnestly and devoutly, "I will treat you well."

After Bai Tang returned home, all he could do was sleep. He just gave a vague "um" to Kyle Murphy's promise, his little head drooping little by little.