VIII. An Undertaker's Professional Night Time Getaway

Začať od začiatku

These little town blues

They've melting away

I'm gonna make a brand new start of it

In old New York

And
If I can make it there
I'm gonna make it anywhere

It's up to you

New York, New York

New York

"New York, New York" finishes and Vincent has no problem with more people looking through his playlist and picking a song. Attila takes his phone and scrolls a bit, looking for something that he very much didn't understand.

Well alright, okay, you win
I'm in love with you
Well alright, okay, you win
Baby, what can I do?

Vincent is sure Attila had no clue what song he picked, but he seems to enjoy it by bopping his head slightly. And Vincent would have to agree with him, it is a pleasant song.

I'll do anything you say
It's just got to be that way

Well alright, okay, you win
I'm in love with you

Well alright, okay, you win

Baby, what can I do?

Amelia slyly looks behind her chair and toward Larry; whether it's for the great adventure of a lifetime or because she's into him a little too much, wasn't clear. Vincent catches onto the air between the two, but refuses to make a snarky comment on it. He felt too sick anyway.

They decide to take turns picking from Vincent's playlist, and Dexter, curled up into a ball in Larry's lap, takes the phone with ease. He picks a random song and drops it loosely into Larry's hand.

The warden threw a party in the county jail

The prison band was there, and they began to wail

The band was jumpin', and the joint began to swing

You should've heard them knocked out jailbirds sing

Vincent and Larry starkly laugh at Dexter's pick of Elvis Presely. He really did seem to be that kind of monkey.

With Larry under Dexter, and not in a weird way, he takes his time scrolling on the phone, waiting for the song to end. He gives a small chuckle before tapping a little too roughly (Old man style) on the phone.

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive
And the world I'll turn it inside out, yeah
I'm floating around in ecstasy

So, (don't stop me now)
(Don't stop me)
'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time

"Oh, how I relate to this song," Vincent jokes. He sighs and looks to the cockpit, "How much longer, Ms. Earhart?"

"We're just about to land," the plane tilts down as she speaks. Dexter went, too, only to be caught by Larry and held tightly until landing.

Everyone is quick to exit, allowing space for Sacagawea to help Vincent out of the plane. Luckily, by the time they had gotten out, the doors were unlocked by Teddy and he came to help Vincent into the museum.

Teddy, being responsible, takes Vincent's phone and calls 911 for him. Vincent has to talk to them, and he gives a short excuse as to why he is bleeding out. Many others gather around after the call abruptly ends-- he should really charge his phone soon, it was getting close to single digits.