Wyatt

Wendy hadn't spoke to the Wolves at all since they came. She wasn't too fussed. Either way, she soon went to the library in hopes to do her homework.

She was walking past the male from before, we seemed to be reading, but was clearly reading upside down and far too close to his eyes. She walked past, putting her book away before returning over to him. She took the book out of his hands, turning it and then handing it to him again.

She watched as the other girl ripped Bree's homework out of her book before eating it.
"Hey! That dog just ate my homework!" Bree sighed.

"Lies! These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook first. But they," Willa spoke as Wendy noticed the male right next to her "struck first and stole our Moonstone." Willa finished.
"Sorry, I didn't know that." Addison spoke.
"Theres a lot you don't know." Willa stated before turning to leave with the books.
"I know the alarms going to go off if you don't check out those books!" Addison yelled.

Willa threw her necklace at the alarm before leaving.
"Our necklaces have a way with electronics." The male spoke before leaving.

Wendy sighed, deciding she best go get some fresh air. Her homework could get done later on. She didn't have to do it now.
She headed outside and was stopped by the male wolf.

"Hey, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Wyatt, and the two girls are Willa and Wynter." He explained.
"I'm Wendy. Nice to meet you." She grinned.
"You too." Wyatt smiled before leaving.