Zoey

After feeling a bit better, she went to go see Zed. But he wasn't there so she saw Zoey outside. She walked over.

"Zoey, what you doing hun?" Wendy asked, leaning on the wall.
"Looking for a wolf friend." She grinned.

"Zoey! Come on home! It's not safe out here with these werewolves on the loose.
"She'll be in, in a minute Mr Necrodopolis! I'm just talking to her!" Wendy spoke.
"Ok!" He nodded and went back inside.

Suddenly a man walked past.

"Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a werefriend." Zoey spoke.
"Zoey, don't talk to strangers..." Wendy spoke, slowly walking to her and pulling her back slightly.
"Silly kid, theres no such thing as werewolves." The man told her.
"Yeah, I've told her plenty of times they're not real. Poor people and their imagination." Wendy smiled, slightly coughing.
"But we heard it howl." Zoey tried to speak.
"Maybe it was a Hiker saying How's it going." The man tried to explain.
"It Was a werewolf." Zoey told him. "But what big eyes you have." She spoke.
"Zoey go inside. His eyes are large because of the glasses." Wendy stated. It took  a second but she nodded and left.

Wendy just coughed as she rushed inside. She then turned back to the man who had ripped her poster off of the wood and was now holding it.
"Sorry about her. She thinks that because she's the only Zombie in her class, if she had a friend there.. It might be easier." Wendy explained.
"It's good." He smiled.
"Sorry, do I know you. I think I recognise your voice." Wendy asked, looking at him, confused.
"Sorry, I don't know you." He spoke before turning and walking off.

Wendy just shrugged off the feeling and instantly headed home to rest. Clearly she still needed rest.