World of Evermore

A world filled with biodiversity. It has a variety of habitats, with redwood forest, shrubland, mountains, and tundra being the primary habitats. There are other habitats, including various forests and grassland. Like the soul realm, its plants have bioluminescence.

The creatures of evermore have made this their new home, adopting humanoid shapes. Here they have a society where each species plays a role. The inhabitants live by the ideology of sustainability and balance. They eat a plant-based diet, live only on sustainable resources, use as little land as possible, and focus on the education of future generations. The economy is run mainly on trade, but there is a currency based on the work an individual does. The society is democratic, having no one leader but instead several leaders representing a branch. These leaders come together to help make decisions and plans.

The Arthrolepis run the Building and Agriculture branches. They build the cities, making tall skyscraper-like buildings and expansive tunnels underground. They are also farmers, working to create sustainable farms in and on their buildings, without the need for extensive land use and resources. They often incorporate designs to benefit native wildlife and encourage their habitat to "adopt" the structures (Ex: Vines and shrubs grow on the buildings).

Wechuge run the Enforcement branch. They are the hunters and rule enforcement. Hunters only catch enough prey to feed their city. They also help create heat for the city and do their part to protect fires from damaging the city, while allowing nature to run its course.

Banshee run the Aquatics branch. They help bring in water for agriculture, drinking, and hydropower. They create bodies of water near their homes and are often the healers of the city.

The Agriculture branch is run by both Wechuge and Artholepis.

Acheron act as engineers, controlling the energy flow and helping create sustainable energy through the wind and storms they make.

The Elysian are at the head of it all, running the Leadership branch. This branch ensures everything runs efficiently, discovers solutions to issues, and runs the science department.