Soul Realm Evermore

This is a realm that exists above the mortal realm, where souls go after their mortal life has ended. The realm is like ours, however, there is a lot more plant life that often makes buildings look abandoned or that nature took back what civilization took.

It has a calm and beautiful look, with the plants glowing in the dark, no matter the biome.

All living things have a soul. In this realm there are 2 types of souls, "lost" souls and "living" souls. Living souls are souls who are still in the mortal realm. Lost souls are mortal souls who have finished their time in the mortal realm and appear in Evermore. They usually stay in the place they have died but can wander if they have enough mana. Lost souls who died before their time are weaker and generate less mana than a normal lost soul. This means they are more prone to "shattering", which is when a soul dies due to a lack of mana. There is no reviving a soul after it shatters.

It is believed these species split off and somehow created this realm around the beginning of the dinosaurs.

These abilities are powered by mana, a magic created by souls. Creatures who live in the Soul realm often cannot create this power and rely on lost souls to power their magic.