(2)

And

And

(1)

(2)

(2)

(Again change if you don't like any of those)( 1 ring and 1 bracelet)

( 1 ring and 1 bracelet)

"A promise ring... AND A FUCKING PROMISE BRACELET?!??" I literally screamed.
"Only for you!" He said
"I love you so fucking much!"
"I love you too!" Jaden said.

Which that i put on the bracelet and ring.
I looked over to Jadens hand to see him already wearing them.

"I hope you like them." Jaden said smiling.
"I loveee them!! But not as much as I love you!!"

He placed his hand with his ring on my cheek, I put my hand on his.
That's when he slowly started to lean in.
It was the most passionate kiss ever.
Not too much because we are still minors if course.
And I surely kissed back.
The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds... maybe more.

"I have another surprise.." Jaden spoke up.
"You really don't have to" I said.
"Well too late, so... WE ARE GOING ON A VACATION!! AGAIN!!! But..."
"Jaden... I feel bad cause I don't have anything for you. Thank you soo much for everything!!" I said.
"Okay sorry what's the but?" I asked curious.
"We are having our own room you know? Like it's going to be only me and you. Of course our family's are going too but this vacation is for only us two. So we can spend lots of time together." He said.
"Well then THATS THE BEST VACATION EVER!!!! But I'm still gonna get you something!"
"You don't have too, but we have one problem.." he said
"And that is?"
"I getting my wisdom teeth out.. right after the vacation.." he said and pulled a '😐' face right after.

Awww my favorite face on him.
...
Number two after this smile of course.

"No worries I'm gonna stay on your side, whenever you need me!" I said
"Thanks he said putting his hand on my thigh.
"Wanna watch the sunset now?" He asked.
"Yess!"

With that I had my best night ever!!
I'm never gonna forget this moment ever in my life.

After the sun was down we headed back to the Walton house, also called HOME.

As we walked he grabbed my hand. Thank god it was dark because I blushed and I'm sure I'm red as a tomato.

Yes, I know I'm his girlfriend already but I can't. Every touch of him makes me blush even more.

Somehow he noticed so he came closer and put his arm around me.

"Naww, your still blushing!"
"Ya, but so are you.." I said confident.

I was right ofc cause he also started blushing.

On the way home we laughed a lot.

"You two are so sweet together, this reminds me of me and my husband when we were your age." A very nice grandma says.
"Thank you!" I said smiling.
"Thanks!" Jaden also said.

She then came closer to Jaden and whispered something.

Jaden pov
_________

The grandma came closer to me and whispered a thing I couldn't but smile even more.

I guess no one knows my plans for the future..

"I beg you, never ever lose her. You and her are made for each other, also never lose your smile. I think she loves it." She patted my shoulder and smiled.

"Thank you! And I never ever lose her. No one knows what I'm planing already. I couldn't live without her anyways, also can I tell you something?" I asked with a huge smile.
"Of course young man." She smiled

"Today i gave her a promise ring and bracelet. But she doesn't know what it really means to me.
For me it means that she's mine for ever! And someday, it's hopefully coming true!" I smile.

"I can already tell, your very lucky!" She smiles.

"Okay my from now on favorite young couple, have a great day!" The grandma smiled.

"Thank you! You too!" Yn said.

She really has a big heart.

"Thank you!" I said.

__________________________________

An:

HAHA I TRICKED TALL AGAIN!!

Well I hope y'all like this chapter I think it's kinda thing to end this story so soon it'll probably come to a end.