x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs

Start from the beginning

Viola opened a random drawer, going through the files seeing if she could find anyone else they knew. She regretted doing so.

Lockeheart, Savannah

"Fuck." Viola muttered. "Did my Mom ever say anything about seeing the school councilor last year?" She questioned, pulling out the folder, opening it slowly.

Flashbacks

Night terrors

Headaches

The list went on. "Shit." Steve muttered, looking over Viola's shoulder as Max sat at Ms. Kelley's desk with the Chrissy's folder.

Viola brought her sisters over as well, Dustin shinning his light on the documents. Chrissy's folder had the same list Savannah had. The same exact list. "Can I see Fred's file?" Max asked, looking back at Steve who slid it over to her.

Max opened it, showcasing the same list. The same list.

Viola backed up, her hand covering her mouth as she held in a scared whimper. She watched as her girlfriend zoned out. That's when she realized.

Max experienced the same exact things too.

"Max?" Dustin yelled. "Max, what's wrong?" He asked again. "Red?" Viola said, walking back besides her. "Red, c'mon." The brunette whispered, shaking her a little. She crouched beside Max.

"Max!" Steve yelled once more, the girl finally snapping out of her trance.

•••

THE FOUR BOYS SAT in front of government people who had explained what happened to Eleven. Where she was taken.

Jonathan shook his head as they finished their explanation. "I'm sorry. I'm having trouble understanding any of this." He told them. "I mean, what exactly is going on in Hawkins? What's doing these killings?" Oliver's heart dropped at the word.

"That's what we're trying to ascertain." The women said. Will rolled his eyes. "Where is El, like, right now?" Mike questioned. "For her safety, it's best you don't know."

Oliver threw his hands in the air as Mike stood form the couch. "This is insane! This is insane!" He repeated in a frustrated tone. "So this training to get El's powers back, how long is it gonna take?" Jonathan asked. "It could take weeks, could take months."

"Months?" Will yelled. "Until then, agents Harmon and Wallace will stay with you." She told them. Oliver shook his head. "We aren't the ones in danger." He told them. "Our friends live in Hawkins." Will emphasized. "Me and Oliver's families live in Hawkins." Mike exclaimed. "I'll work to contain the situation until Eleven is ready. In the meantime, it is of vital importance you do not speak to anyone about this."

Mike scoffed. "No. No way." He yelled. "I know this is difficult to understand." She tried to get him to calm down. "It's not difficult. This is impossible." Mike told the women. The lady stood up. "There are fractions within our government who are working directly against Eleven, who are, in fact, searching for her as we speak. We can't risk contact." She informed the boys.

Jonathan intertwined his hands together, leaning his chin onto them. "If they learned about any of this, it will jeopardize Eleven. And if Eleven is jeopardized, so are your friends and your families." Oliver covered his mouth with his hand as his leg bounced up and down in a stressed manor.

All he could think about was his parents finding Viola and Savannah. If Savannah or Viola were hurt or one of these killings.

"So, what? We're just supposed to trust that you're the good guys? Whoever you are?" Mike asked. "We're friends of Owens." The boys stayed quiet. "Eleven trusted us. Now we're asking the same for you." Oliver rolled his eyes. "It's hard to trust someone who's basically putting you on house arrest." He spoke up.