Chapter III-Part II

Well, I can't sleep and decided to update anyways. It might be a little crappy. I'm upset over what happened today. So I hope it is good though.

Athena's dress is pictured.

Peace and Love

Always live life to the fullest. I have learned this year that someone could be gone in a blink of an eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's Point of View

There, I asked it. She looked at me shocked.

    "Actually, that's what I think we need to talk about." she says. "I'm not sure, I can feel this pull towards you and all, but is it the right thing to do? After all, like you said, we just met." she says unsure of herself.

    "We just met and I like you so much." I say. "Not to sound too over confident or cocky, but usually I don't want a girl this bad. Usually I have to pull them off me."

    "With you being a prince and having money?" she asks.

    "Exactly," I feel myself smile. "I'm glad you understand. So I just thought that maybe, you know, we could try things out?" I ask more then just stating. She looks amused by how I said it.

    "I think that it's a good idea to try it out." She says and I am kind of confused.

    "Is that a yes?" I ask.

    "Indeed it is." She says and I can feel the biggest grin spread across my face. "Plus, how could I say no to that face." she giggles. I have never heard anything more magical and attractive in my life. Usually girls just giggle when the pretend to be laughing at my jokes. Not Athena, she has a genuine laugh.

    "Good, I was a little worried you wouldn't date your soul mate. How about we go get something to eat. Just something light because I guarantee that it will be a big supper at my parents tonight." I suggest. "Do you think you can drink something? I don't want you to before dehydrated."

    "I think so." She says unsure of herself. She takes the glass from my hands again and takes a sip quickly. The look on her face says that she enjoys the water on her throat. She the proceeds to swallow the whole glass. "I guess I can."

    "Good, now do yo want to eat something here? We could order food, Chinese?" I suggest.

    "That sounds so good right now, and I do eat a lot. Most likely I will be hungry by supper time again." She says.

    "You eat a lot? Your so tiny that you can't even tell." I joke.

    "Hey now, I have some fat on me." She says as she slaps her toned stomach.

    "No you don't." I laugh and get up. "I'm thinking that we start a movie while we wait on the Chinese. It is only one o'clock so we can finish our late lunch and movie."

    "That sounds like a good plan to me." She says excitedly.

    "I'm thinking that we watch a scary movie." he says and I see her cringe. I'm glad Summer told me that she is afraid of scary movies. It might be a chance for her to lean on me during the move. Why throw a perfectly good chance like that away.

    "Sure, sounds good to me." She says after pondering over the idea for a little bit. We walk into the living room and I go to all the windows and press the buttons that lower the metal coverings. "Wait, why is there metal?" she asks shocked. "I feel like I am in one of those movies."

    "Well, for protection of course. Also, it helps make the room darker. I only watch scary movies in the dark." I explain as I take a seat on the couch. I pull out my cell phone and order a bunch of Chinese while she takes a seat next to me. Her stomach growls really loud, proving that she is in fact hungry. "Good thing I ordered food." I smile and I see a faint blush cover her cheeks. If i'm not more careful I will get distracted by her easily. Not like that's a bad thing.