"Okay, I'm gonna go now." I stood up and took a step towards him.

"Wait," he grabbed my hand swiftly and pulled me on to his lap so I straddled him. "If it hurts, don't stop. It always gets easier with time." He whispered seductively, a smirk pulling on to his lips while his minty breath fanned across my face.

"You are such a perv." I hit his chest and climbed off of him. "Are you ready?" I asked him, holding my wand up. He gave me an unbothered nod. "Legilimens."

A baby. A small baby, laying across from another. Brown, green eyes and a no toothed smile. A girl. Dressed in a pink jumper and a full head of brown hair on top of her head.

Her little hands kept hitting his small pale face, and I could hear squeaky laughter as he watched her intensely. His eyes were piercing and clear like water. He looked bald next to her, his head covered in a sort of baby fuzz that would grow out one day.

"Mmm, she's a heartthrob, isn't she, Drake?" Narcissa teased him as she leaned over the bars of the crib and watched the two. "Do you love her? Hmm? Do you love our little Emmy?" Narcissa's baby voice cooed while her fingers traced over the soft hair on my head.

The baby boy's eyes never left the girl. Narcissa was right when she told me about us. He's hypnotized.

The boy's hands continued grabbing at the girl as she did the same thing to him, constantly trying to hold on to one another and play mischievously.

"You two are a piece of work." Narcissa chuckled, watching the babies play.

"Drake, play hopscotch with me. I'm bored." I whined while Draco laid on the grass. He let out a dramatic sigh and continued gawking at the clouds above him, but he made no effort in getting up.

"Look, Emmy," Draco pointed up at the sky. I dragged my feet to where he was and laid down next to him. "That one looks like a toad." He pointed. I giggled at his silliness before he shot me a look. "What? It does!" He laughed, he grabbed my hand in his and made me point up at the fluffy cloud so I could try and see it. "Right there."

"I'd much rather stare at the stars. These don't even look like real shapes! This is boring." I chuckled, getting off of the ground and dusting myself off.

"Oh, you're boring." He swatted me away. "Go play your stupid hopscotch. I'll just explore my imagination by myself." He told me, looking back out across the sky.

"You're a nutter." I cringed and skipped away from him.

"I want Drake." I sobbed to Snape while I sunk to the ground. Snape's eyes scanned the worried crowd before his voice filled some of the silence in the air.

"Malfoy. Get down here," he called out casually. If students weren't staring at me, they were staring at Harry. And if they weren't staring at Harry, it was Cedric.

Draco pushed through the sea of students vigorously before he sprinted across the grass and sat on his knees next to me. "Get her to leave," Snape told him lowly. "Perhaps a trip to the dungeons is needed." He suggested as he stood up.

"Hey, my love. It's okay." Draco choked out while I laid on the grass, screaming so loudly I thought my vocal chords would rip. His shaky hand grazed across my cheek as my red face was swelling and turning puffy from all of my tears. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked cautiously, his fingers brushed themselves across a few scrapes on my face. I shook my head, making him nod in contentment.