"You know what I realized last night?" He asked me, and I let out a loud laugh.

"I don't think I want to know about the things running through your brain." I teased him, but he just snickered at my comment.

"What if you just slip the lad a love potion?" He asked me and I stopped in my tracks.

"Blaise Zabini!" I scolded, slapping his shoulder as hard as I could.

"OW!" He screamed, rubbing the spot painfully.

"I am not cheating!" I informed him. "You of all people know how insufferable those things are! We ate some!" I reminded him.

"Well, right," he continued as he opened the door to the library, "but it's so easy." He shrugged.

The noise of our approach made Draco look up from the book he was playing with.

"Fancy seeing you here," he quirked a brow, a little confused about why he was seeing me so soon when we only had plans for this evening.

"I think that I should do a little bit of my work, and then I think that you should sit here." He dragged a chair into the center of the room, "and Emmy I think you should sit here," he pulled one directly in front of the other. I sat down and faced Draco, not sure what Blaise was planning.

"I really think that I'm on the verge of a breakthrough." Blaise told us, his eyes focused on Draco. "I can see what's holding you back, but it's a little blurry, and I think that it's going to be really painful for me to pull it out of you. So, I brought our special guest, Miss Emelia Jane," he pointed to me, "to make you keep going when it hurts." He informed him.

"I'd rather Emelia just do it." Draco shook his head, his eyes hesitant as he looked at his best friend. "Whatever it is, it's too personal— obviously. I know you can see what's going on in my head while you're showing my memories to me, hence my brain subconsciously putting up an occlumency spell to block you out. I guess I just don't want you to see whatever it is." He told him.

"No, I don't even know how to do it. Or what I'm doing." I protested, not understanding why he'd want me to do it instead.

"Please, Emelia, you were a much better wizard than I was for years— up until the Dark Lord taught me a few tricks. It's easy enough. You just have to use legilimency on me, skim through our best memories together, that's all Blaise has really done and I already think it's helped." Draco shrugged. Mr. Know-It-All.

"That's all I've done because I can't get past the other thing. The one thing that I really think is stopping you." Blaise argued with him, growing more annoyed.

"I want Emmy to do it." Draco argued back. His silver eyes looked into mine across from him and I pondered for a moment. "Please just do it. I don't want Blaise to see what's in my head. What if it's embarrassing?" He shook his head softly. I nodded slowly before I looked at Blaise.

"Just wait in the hall, and I'll come get you if I need to." I told him. He gave me an unconvinced face before he let out a sigh of defeat.

"Fine." He mumbled, dropping his head and walking towards the door.

"Alright, now all you have to do is concentrate. Just hold your wand out and say 'legilimens'. Should work for you." He crossed his ankle over his knee and leaned back in his seat. He almost looked amused as he folded his hands across his belt.

"I have a feeling you're mocking me." I narrowed my eyes and pulled out my wand.

"No." He shook his head. "Just never thought I'd see the day where I was teaching you a lesson. You always were the smart one." He winked, making my cheeks fill with heat.