CHAPTER 4

Published on:-  08/08/22

-------------------------------------

A gentle breeze of chilled air passed Rimjhim's face who was peeking outside the window of car , busy in identifying the route on which they were traveling right now. The roads around the hills were foreign to her . It was the first time she came out of mussoorie so it was expected. She felt a sudden urge to look at her husband to make sure that he is beside her. She shifted her gaze sideways and her eyes widened seeing that he was already staring at her hands which were clutched around her bag with an expression which was quite foreign for her to identify. He was so much engrossed in staring at her bag and how her small hands were clutching it like her life depends on it due to which he was unaware of her gaze. Rimjhim noticed this and took it as an opportunity and take her sweet time to check him out. He has light beard and moustache scattered on her cheeks and upper lips respectively which was making him look more masculine. His nose was extremely sharp and his hands were so big that two of her small hands can easily fit in his one. His hands were looking quite rough , what does he do that they are so rough. Do he carry bricks in construction site, but his car and aura was indicating something else. There was no doubt that he is one hell of a handsome man but there was something about him, about his vibes, his aura that was for forbidding her to make a soft corner for him in her heart.

"What are you staring at ?", Vikrant asked Rimjhim in his husky and extremely dominating voice. Her trance broke listening to him , a sudden fear engulfed her sensing how heavy the ambience has become after he opened his mouth. She tried to speak but was unable to open her mouth . She tried to speak but was unable to open her mouth . She tried again but it was futile. After few more attempts when she again failed to achieve her goal , she slowly downcast her gaze out of embarrassment and fear.
" I asked you something " , he asked again but got no answer.
" Are you deaf ", he asked in dangerously low voice.
But her fear didn't allow her to respond.

" If his presence has such a impact on her then what will be impact of his actions in future " Rimjhim thought.

He snarled angrily and gave her " you'll have to pay for your act " look . As there was driver also in the car , so he thought of not creating any scene although he knows that his people know their limits and better not to interfere in his business unless asked for.

On the other side Rimjhim was shivering in her seat. She didn't ignored his question or disrespected him intentionally , she really wanted to give him a reply , a one word reply
," nothing". But she felt like something or better say fear possess her , which didn't allow her to open her mouth.

She tried to calm down herself by assuring that he will do nothing and will forget about it as there was nothing really to get offended by. After calming herself she realised that now they were in a dense forest , god knows what kind of dangerous animals live in this forest.

" Unaware of the reality that no animal was as dangerous in the forest compared to one in whose den she was entering......"

The car was making its way through the forest like a pro . It was clear that the driver knew the path to their destination clearly. The car stopped and the driver came out and opened the gate for Vikrant. Taking it as a clue to come out Rimjhim tighten her hold on her bag and came down cautiously. She closed the gate of car as smoothly as possible without making much noise.

Now she was standing in front of a mansion , it has large glass windows . She didn't like those large glass windows . One large glass window is okay but this mansion has more than sufficient , which she didn't like at all however overall she found the mansion beautiful. But those large glass panels were irking her .

" Unknown to the fact that these windows are going to be her only source for the glance of outside world in the large cage in which she will be tied ......"

Hey everyone.  First of all a big thank you to all of you as we have reached our target of 200 reads on this book . I am happy.

What do you guys think of Rimjhim???

What are your views on Vikrant???

What do you think is going to happen???

And last but not the least , are you enjoying the book ??

So our next target is to reach 400+ reads on this book. So share this book with your friends and fellow readers. I will update next chapter once we reach our target.

Once again thanks for reading my book. Keep supporting me. Until next update keep reading and take care of yourself.

                   Regards
                 Your cute writer
                    🌿