Two more

Sorry for not updating. This is just a filler chapter. I've been busy with high school registration and taking care of my niece and nephew. I've  had writers block too. But I finally have two ideas. They should be up by the end of the week. They involve a person from TVD and Twilight. As most of you know the characters do not belong to me. I own the plot and a couple future characters. I'll have another chapter up in a few days.  One more thing. Can you give me girl names?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 13- Two more

Bella's POV

Ahhhh. The weekend.

No Fuckward. No Culluns. No sister. No friends.

Just me and Niklaus.

We decided to cuddle for the day. I mean he wanted to go on a massacre in a town nearby, but I basically forced him to stay home with me and cuddle. Him turning me is one of the best things that could have happened. Now he has somebody to keep him in check.

The sweet smell of a cold one drifted in the air. I opened the door to see Esme and Jasper. Damn. Not a peaceful weekend.

"Bella." Esme was on the verge of crying. Her barriers broke down quickly leaving her a sobbing mess. I invited them in and gave her a quick hug.

"I've been meaning to talk to you two. First of all, Jasper you are not responsible for attacking me. Don't you dare blame yourself. Esme I still love you. It just hurt that you left without a goodbye. You were like a mother to me and you still are. I just needed a little time to forget about you guys leaving. I want you to meet somebody. I led them over to Niks art room. They were filled erg paintings and sketches of his family, me, landscapes, hybrids, and Katherine. I don't know why a picture of Katherine was in here.

"Esme. Jasper. This is my mate Niklaus Mikaelson. Nik this is Esme and Jasper."

"They're Cullens." He stated.

"Yeah. But they're still my family along with Rose and Emmet. Come on you forgave Victoria for attacking me."

"She is Kol's mate."

"I'm your mate!" I started to grow impatient.

"They left you!"

"They're here now! Don't hold a grudge like you did to Katherine. I know you still hate her for not breaking the curse back then but the curse is broken. I'm sill alive and if they didn't leave me I wouldn't have met you. So please look past your anger."

Niklaus was seething. His entire being was radiating his anger. "I need a bite. I'll be back." He left the room leaving me alone with the two Cullens.

"You can meet the others later. I gotta meet Vick at Mystic Grill." I grabbed my stuff and took off.