How are you?

Chapter 10-How are you

Bella's POV

They were jumpy. Too jumpy.

"Hi." I said and they almost jumped out of their seats. "How are you guys?"

"How are you guys!" Rosalie said murderously. "You ignore us and you have the nerve to say that!" This made me angry.

"If I recall I ignored you guys because you left me." My voice growing hard. "Without a good-bye. So I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing!" They flinched at that.

"Bella I'm sorry." Rosalie started. "I know I don't deserve to say this but I really did want you to have a safe life. I wanted you to have a normal life."

"That's the thing Rose. Some people were meant to know and others weren't. I know I was and here I am with my mate, his family, my family, and friends." I grabbed her arm and dragged her over to Elena and Bonnie.

"Rose, this is my sister Elena and her best friend Bonnie. You guys this is Rosalie and her husband Emmet." Rose hissed as I said husband, because they looked around the same age as her. She thought I already told them about vampires even though they already knew.

"Chill." Bonnie said. She grabbed Rosalie's hand. "I'm sensing a bad past. A sadness and longing for something she can never have."

"Bonnie stop it." She told me about how her powers sometimes explain people's past or at least gives them a vibe. And Rose's is definitely going to be a bad one. Edward had told me a little bit about her past and it made me upset. "Can I borrow your Grimoirs?" (I forgot how to spell it.) She handed me a few thick books that she had in her bag.

Seriously? In that small thing!

I looked around looking for the cold ones. When I found it I started reading. It took a while but now I know what I can do. I slammed it closed and looked up.

I was at home.

"I carried you home." A laughing Emmet was standing on the side. "You were so into that thing." She continued.

"Well this thing is going to help me with something." I bit into my arm and blood dropped down. They both stopped and ran vamp speed across the room. I drew closer to them and they continued to avoid me. Finally I had it. Rose was passing by me and I grabbed her neck. I kept her in a head lock and my blood dribbled into her mouth. I snapped her neck and she dropped dead. Emmet roared and charged towards me. It took me almost ten minuets before I was able to do the same thing. I closed the curtains and laid down on my bed.

Peace and quiet.

Rose shot up gasping. She snarled at me as she remembered. "Stop it Rose. I helped you." She crawled over to Emmet and cradled him.

"You killed him." She croaked. I rolled my eyes. Emmet shot up not even a minute later.

"Bella I'm going to kill you!" He roared before he saw Rosalie. They kissed and I was sitting there awkwardly.

"Can I explain now?" They said yes. I explained about the originals, them leaving, me moping, the adoption, finding my sister and step-father, the fight for custody, finding my mate, Finns death, and when they showed up. I grabbed two bags of Elena's blood and threw it across the room to them.

"What is this?"

"My sister's blood. You need it to survive."

"We'll stick to animal blood." Rose answered with her lips curled back in disgust.

"You guys it's not optional. You need to take her blood to survive the transition. You can go to animal blood after, but you need the blood."

They hesitantly drank it and screamed. They dropped the blood and fell the their hands and knees. Their bones rearranged before going back to normal. Their eyes turned a deep saffron yellow.

Nik practically waltzed into the room as he heard them scream. I laughed at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"It was even more painful for me so suck it up." I said to them. Emmet screams lowered as his ego took over a bit. They stopped after a few more minutes.

"What was that?" Rose croaked.

"Transition to a hybrid. I'll tell you later, but for now go to sleep."

"We're vampires Bella, we can't sleep." Emmet explained in a voice similar to one a parent would use to talk to a baby.

"Go to sleep." I said again. "Just try it." I insisted even more.

"Fine. But don't be upset when we don't." They got comfortable on the bed and soon their eyes drooped down.