Episode 146 : Naira's Nightmare Comes True?

Start from the beginning

Kartik(awestruck): Haaye...

Naira smiles at his reaction.

Kartik looks at Naira with adoration.

Kartik(lovingly): I love you so much...

Naira: (smiling) I love you too...

Kartik holds her hand and kisses the back of her palm. Naira smiles at his sweet gesture and bends down a little to kiss his forehead.

Naira(running her fingers through his disheveled hair): Chaliye Kartik...apna kaam band kijiye ab....hum sone chalte hain...bhaut raat ho gayi hai...

Kartik(getting up): Lekin Naira -

Not allowing him to even finish, Naira closes his laptop and places it on the bedside table.

Kartik: Arrey-

Naira(interrupts): Nahi Kartik...aaj keliye bhaut kaam ho gaya...ab sone chaliye...kal subah uthke mandir bhi toh jaana hai...dadi ne bola hai na?

Kartik: Haan Haan yaad hai mujhe...(glances at the wall clock and exclaims) 12:30 baj gaye?!

Naira: Ji janaab...isliye bol rhi hu sone chaliye aap...

Kartik(sighing in defeat): Okayy...

He covers himself with the quilt and lays down on the bed. Naira switches off the bedside lamp and pulls the quilt over herself, laying down beside Kartik.

Past some minutes into sleep, Naira feels the strings of her night dress hanging loosely.

A tingling sensation spreads across her bare back sending shivers down her spine as Kartik draws circles across her back with his lazy finger.

Naira(closed eyes): Kartik....

Kartik(huskily): Sshh...

He holds her shoulders and leans closer, placing a steamy, wet kiss on her bare back. Naira bites her lower lip and grips the bedsheet into her tight fist.

Naira takes in a deep breath and turns to him. She could see his dark outline in the moonlit room as the cold breeze blew in through the curtains of the open window, but soon she was covered by the warmth of her husband when he hovered above her and took charge. She gasped as her body was crushed between his and the bed.

Naira could now see a proper outline of her husband in the dark, moonlit room. His thumb caressed her cheek gently, while he looked at her beautiful face that appeared more angelic in the moonlight. Naira looked at his dark, hooded eyes that were desperate for intimacy.

Kartik stared at her for a few seconds, then without a second thought he moved closer to her planting his lips on hers. Naira was taken aback. She didn't respond at first, but when his hands snaked all across her body - from her arms to her waist, she couldn't resist the intimacy.

She kissed him back with everything she desired at the moment, wrapping her arms across his back and pulling him closer to herself, such that her chest pressed against his hard one.

His tongue snuck in between her lips, his hands held her face as he deepened the kiss while pressing his hard body against hers.

Running out of oxygen, Naira broke the kiss breathing hard. Her hands were now clutching onto his t-shirt to keep herself from turning jelly and falling onto the floor.

Taking deep breaths, she watched him. They saw a raw need in each other's eyes.

However, Kartik was in no mood to stop just yet. He lowered his mouth on the base of her neck and planted wet kisses there, sometimes nipping at her skin making her moan his name much to his pleasure. His fingers fitted into the grooves of her small ones, and he spread her arms on both sides of the bed allowing himself to flush his body against hers. His kisses on her neck started a fire within her, no one else could ever ignite.