【24】

Yeosang groaned as his alarm started buzzing besides his ear. He hated waking up early in the morning, like many other people. But okay, he was going to Busan. It can't be that bad.

"Why did I agree to this again?" The male mumbled in annoyance as he rubbed his face.

Thankfully after drinking two coffees and actually waking up, he was okay. Not pissed off like he usually does when he wakes up. He packed the rest of his things and  swinging his bag over his shoulder and locking the door, Yeosang started walking towards Choi's home.

Wooyoung probably spent a night there, like he almost always does and Yeosang hoped Jongho won't be there. Yeosang rolled his eyes as he saw that his thoughts were true. His friend was standing in front of the house while wearing one of San's shirt and holding his bag in the hand as the older packed some stuff.

"Oh, you're here already?" Wooyoung asked as he gave him a hug.

"Yeah. You said 6, right?"

He hummed. "I didn't think you would agree. I thought you wanted to stay in Seoul and do your own stuff, you know?"

"Well, why not? I wanna swim a bit." Yeosang shrugged.

Wooyoung smiled. "Yunho, Mingi and Hongjoong are also here."

Yeosang was about to say something, but San cut him off.

"Hey Sang! I'll take your bag." He smiled as the male gave him the bag in return, not even letting him say anything.

"Okay?" Yeosang laughed.

"Jongho, give me your bag too!" San yelled, catching the blonde's attention.

Yeosang's eyes widened. Jongho was coming also? Why didn't anyone say that? Okay, probably because he wouldn't come then, but he should also know that. Jongho looked up from his phone and immediately putted it in the pocket of his jacket.

He wanted to tell Yeosang how beautiful he looked with the blond hair, but they were too busy staring into each other's eyes for them to say something.

"Uh..do you mind?" Wooyoung asked, rubbing his nape.

Yeosang looked away and sighed. "It's okay. It doesn't mean you guys can't have fun because of me."

Jongho cleared his throat and walked past him to put the bag in the car.

"Do you think it's going to work? He doesn't look too happy." The male mumbled to San, putting the bag in it's place.

"Don't worry. It's going to work out, trust me. I asked Hongjoong to let you sit besides him."

"What about Seonghwa?"

Just as San was about to answer, Yunho's voice cut him off.

"Hey, are we going? We're all ready and Seonghwa just came and he just has to leave his stuff."

San turned to look at the oldest who came next to them while holding Hongjoong's hand, giving him a dead stare before taking his bag and placing it there.

"You're driving with me in the front. I don't trust you behind with Hongjoong." He said in a rather cold tone before walking to Wooyoung.

Seonghwa won't usually let it go this easy, but when his hand was tugged a bit, he just sighed and agreed.

"I'll sit behind you..." Hongjoong mumbled, giving him a smile.

"Okay so, Yunho and me are driving. Hongjoong behind with Yoyo and Jongho, Seonghwa in front with me." San said as he turned to look at him with an annoyed expression.