【22】

Yeosang didn't go out for almost 5 days and his friends kept visiting him every single day to make sure he is okay and eating well. He didn't have energy to do anything else, just laying down, sleeping and crying.

They forced him to eat since they knew he had no will to do so alone, so they sometimes fed him like a baby. Well, only Seonghwa did that. Wooyoung was there the most, never leaving him alone for more than an hour. He gave him soft hugs and made him food, almost treating him like he was dying and not going through a so called 'argument'.

Jongho didn't stop calling and texting him. He went to the point where Yeosang just had to mute him. He really needed some time to relax and clear out his mind. But of course he couldn't. Yeosang scrolled through the selcas Jongho sent him with a poker face, not sure if it's a good idea or not while Wooyoung went downstairs to buy something.

"I'm back!"

"Hey." Yeosang answered, not moving his gaze from the phone.

"Okay, so. I know you're not in the mood to do anything, but I have an idea what we could do to make you feel a bit better." Wooyoung smiled.

Yeosang looked away from his phone with lifeless expression, but hummed anyway. Wooyoung smiled again like he always did. 

"What is it?"

Wooyoung smiled. "Let's dye your hair!"

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. "Again? But I just dyed it in black over a month ago. Won't it damage my hair if I bleach it too much?"

He rolled his eyes. "Come on! It will make you feel better. I also brought a mint color and purple shampoo so you can do whatever you want. I didn't waste my money on nothing!"

Yeosang hummed. "Will you also do it?"

"Of course, what else am I here for?" Wooyoung teased.

The older rolled his eyes and got out of bed. "Come on, you can't keep your client waiting!"

Wooyoung smiled and followed him to the bathroom. This indeed did help Yeosang not to think about Jongho. He just sat in the chair and closed his eyes as the younger did the job of bleaching his hair.

"Ow, you're pulling my hair!" He yelled when Wooyoung pulled onto his bangs.

The younger just continued rubbing the bleach on his head, not caring about Yeosang's complains.

"Ugh, i can finally wash my hair now. Thank you for almost making me go bald." Yeosang rolled his eyes.

"You welcome bestie." Wooyoung winked as he looked in the mirror and brushed his hair.

The older shook his head and just stared washing it, ignoring Wooyoung who kept singing and dancing on Likey by Twice and dancing, purposely moving his ass a bit too much. 

"Hey, I think I want to stay like this. Blonde is actually better than dyeing it again. It's less damaging."

"What will I do with this one then?" The younger asked and lifted up the mint blue hair dye.

"You can do it. It won't look bad." Yeosang answered. 

"Of course it won't! It's me after all." Wooyoung's confident ass spoke.

"Maybe you can keep the inner side of head black and just dye the upper side? I think it looks more cool."

He hummed. "Sannie will love it!"

Yeosang rolled his eyes and dried his hair with the towel. He sat down on his bed again and turned his head to the side, his attention was caught by the same blue shirt he hugged last night.