【18】

"You confessed to him and just fucking left? Are you insane?!" Wooyoung yelled out.

The four of them once again met in Hongjoong's dorm, knowing it was an emergency. Seonghwa sent him a text, but Hongjoong being Hongjoong, he didn't even open them.

"I told you, I can't! I just said I liked him and left. I'm so stupid.." The oldest mumbled the rest of the sentence.

He kept fidgeting with his phone and sighing, holding his head in his hands. He was just too stressed. Why did he do that?

"Oh my god, just let me see them!" Yeosang snatched the phone out of his hand.

After he unlocked it and found the app, he immediately clicked on the chat that was muted.

Unknown

Unknown:
hey it's seonghwa

Unknown:
i got your number from mingi

Unknown:
we have to talk

Unknown:
hongjoong i see you're online

Unknown:
don't make me go to your home
Seen 17:21pm

Yeosang groaned in frustration after seeing the messages. How was he so dense?

"Answer him for god's sake! He is really going to come here and make you face him. You wouldn't want that, right?"

Hongjoong sighed. "I don't but I do! I wanna know what does he want but I'm too embarrassed to face him."

"If you weren't shy enough to confess to him and just leave him there, and you are embarrassed to see him now then I don't know." San shrugged.

"Hyung he isn't giving up. Seonghwa keeps sending texts." Wooyoung turned the phone to him.

Unknown:
you're going to be like this?

Unknown:
i'm coming over.

Unknown:
get ready to talk.

Hongjoong gasped. "He is coming over?! What the- Oh my god, no! I can't see him, I'm not ready-"

"Hyung, calm down!" San yelled and held his shoulders.

"Everything's going to be okay." Yeosang cupped his cheeks and made their eyes connect.

"Just breath in and out.. like that."

He calmed down after taking a few deep breaths, nodding at Yeosang as he placed his hands on top of Younger's. He felt so bad, but maybe they really should talk things out like normal adults. 

"Everything's going to be okay, you just need to calm down. Seonghwa isn't going to hurt you."

Hongjoong nodded and tried relaxing. Wooyoung rubbed his shoulders in a slow pace to help him. But what didn't help was the fact that only a minute later, the knocking on a door was heard. Hongjoong snapped his eyes open and looked in the way where the door was.

"Holy shit, he really is here!" He whisper yelled with a terrified face.

Seonghwa knocked again. "Hongjoong."