【10】

Jongho - italics  Yeosang - normal font

 ► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang was shocked after hearing Jongho's voice. It wasn't deep or high, but it was very soft and calm. It somehow made him feel fuzzy inside, like he was falling in love.

He smiled. "Hey."

Jongho smiled to the point where his teeth were showing and eyes closed. That reminded Yeosang of a gummy bear. It looked just so adorable on him and he should definitely smile more.

"You look like a gummy bear."

"I get that told a lot. How are you?"

"I'm okay, you?"

"Me too. What you doing? It's late."

"I was just finishing my homework and planned on getting in bed now. You? Are you also busy with school or?"

"Nah, I actually planned on cleaning this mess up since I already started and talk to you. You need to rest or you will be tired tomorrow so don't overwork."

"Don't worry, I'll be okay. You should also go to sleep soon." Yeosang replied.

"How did you even manage to do such a mess? Don't you have to wash your clothes?"

Jongho hummed as he lifted up a pile of clothes. "I don't actually. We have people doing that so I don't kinda care about it."

"You don't do that? How rich are you actually if you have people doing that for you, and how did you make such a mess then?"

"My mom told them not to clean my room anymore so I have to do it myself now. She did that as a punishment." He replied with a sour smile.

Yeosang laughed. "Do it for me at least. I will be proud of you."

"I will do that just because you said so. But I want a kiss in return." Jongho smirked.

Yeosang rolled his eyes and tried to act like he didn't blush just now. "You will get one when we see each other."

"Then it better be on the lips. I won't be satisfied with only one kiss on the cheek." Jongho smiled.

Yeosang laughed. "Sure Jane."

"I'm serious, why are you laughing? I will give you the hugs you wanted if you give me a kiss."

"I won't say no to hugs." Yeosang chuckled.

"Let me just change my clothes and wash my face, you continue folding those clothes."

"Why are you going away then?" Jongho smirked.

Yeosang sucked his teeth. "Stop being so horny."

"It's all you, love. You're the reason why I am like this."

"I somehow doubt about it." Yeosang said and went out of the frame to change. He didn't miss how Jongho let out a small pout and just continued to fold his shirts.

He let out a quiet chuckle and just changed into his sleeping shirt. Yeosang let out a small hum as he turned around and sat down to look at Jongho again.

"Is that a bunny on your shirt?" Jongho laughed.

Yeosang looked down. "Yeah, why?"

"It's cute. Since you said that I remind you of a gummy bear, the bunny really reminds me of you. You are so soft like it, I don't know."

"Thank you." Yeosang blushed.

He couldn't stop blushing the whole time and it's starting to get embarrassing. Maybe Jongho didn't see it after all so he was safe, Yeosang just hoped it was the case.