Chapter 2: Dinner In The City

Lin Zimu, who was in the driver's seat, almost hit the brakes again.

1

This girl was really daring.

Although that was the truth, the boss had never taken this betrothal seriously. If not for the old madam's final wish, the boss would not have appeared here today.

However, the boss did not seem to have any intention of breaking it off.

So, it meant that the boss wanted to acknowledge this engagement?

The little fiancée of the boss was also a poor soul.

18 years ago, the Yan Family of the North City was very happy to have twin girls borned to their family. During the full month celebration, they had invited more than half of the rich and famous people in North City. Even some families in the capital had received invitations, including the Yin Family.

6

The occasion was extremely grand.

It was also during the full month banquet that the two old ladies decided on the engagement between their boss and the Yan Family's eldest daughter.

Please Keep reading on MYB0XN0VEL(.)C0M

Time passed quickly and two years passed.

The two daughters of the Yan family were clearly twins, but the difference was huge.

The elder daughter's physique was good, but she still couldn't speak at two years old. She was not liked by her parents. The second daughter's physique was weak, but she was smart, cute, and lovable.

5

On their second birthday, their parents brought them to the amusement park to play and were targeted by the kidnappers.

The kidnappers wanted 200 million dollars as ransom. Coincidentally, the Yan family was short of funds and could not afford to pay such a large sum of money then. They only gave half of the ransom to redeem their second daughter. Since then, the Yan Family's eldest daughter had disappeared.

4

In the beginning, the Yan family still sent people to search for her. However, as time passed, the Yan Family stopped searching for their eldest daughter, especially after the two elders of the Yan Family had passed away.

1

If not for the fact that the boss had promised the Old Madam to bring her back, the eldest daughter of the Yan Family would probably have to live a hard life in such a small place for the rest of her life.

However, even the boss took nearly three years to find her. In these three years, the boss had spent a lot of manpower and resources. If it was the Yan Family, they definitely would not be able to do it.

2

Thinking about it this way, it was not unreasonable for the Yan family to give up on finding their eldest daughter.

2

Now that the boss had found her, he had to send her to the Yan Family. He wondered how the Yan Family would react when they saw Yan Jinyu, who had been missing for 16 years and was unworldly because she grew up in the orphanage.

1

Ever since the two elders of the Yan Clan passed away, the Yan Clan and the Yin Clan hadn't interacted much.

In recent years, although the boss had always been in North City, he rarely interacted with the Yan Family anymore. On the other hand, the Yan Family was increasingly shameless. When their eldest daughter couldn't be found, they wanted to use their second daughter to fulfill the marriage contract and cling onto the Yin Family. Who did they take the boss to be? It was simply wishful thinking!