Lore of UUSCA: 2/4

Start from the beginning

1799: The tragedy strike in 5 sons, They heard that George Washington and his wife, died leaving the young boys heartbrokens. But Y/N tells them that they will be remember in our memories. Even so they will lead this theirself. Y/B, Sõrha, Àsoha and jack felt nervous, They listen what he said. In October, Congress decided to let Y/N Washington to become President. But the second Congress seeing that Y/N was too young to lead the nations. Americans decided to vote if Y/N become President of United States or Not.

Y/N become President of United States. Vote: 89%

Y/N not become President of United States. Vote: 12%

This however made Y/N little shock, He didn't know that Americans chose him. But he will do his best the nations.

THE WAR OF 1812.

With expansion in America. Royal Navy blockade the effective on Atlantic for maritime trade. Y/N was little mad and declared on 1812, Y/B designs a best weapons that can defeat the British...

 Y/N was little mad and declared on 1812, Y/B designs a best weapons that can defeat the British

(A/N: ಠ_ಠ Don't you ever say a word)

With this new weapon, They successfully beaten the brits, They have annex Canada in North. The royal navy lost the sea battle by steampunk ships that took out 17 royal navy.

The British sigh treaty to end this war, Many went to great Britain. Y/B inventions became population in Americans. This will be the new era for the future.

AMERICAN EXPANSION AND MEXICAN-AMERICAN WAR

With the United States expanded at the west, President Y/N granted the indians as civilians. Even though they were hostile, They were friendly.

1845: In April, US annexed texas. By one year later, US wanted California to be part of the America. But Mexico refused. With this causes Mexican-American war. But to jack Washington, He destroyed the Mexican army with his sword. US army annexed California and Mexico territory, The war in a successful victory in America...

Cuba and the Caribbean became part of United States

1859: In the south, Many others uses of slaves to do their. When this is happening. They heard that President Y/N decided to abolished slavery in the south. But many pro-slaves refuse. As they secede from the union and create their own country...

 As they secede from the union and create their own country

This will be known as American civil war.

======

A/N: Done with this part. Two parts to go.