Chapter 35

It was finally Mike and Will's wedding day. Will couldn't be more happy. He was with Max, El, and Lisa. They were helping. "Hold still." Lisa said adding light lip gloss to Will. Will doesn't really ever wear makeup. Only lip gloss. Mike said he looked pretty. He wanted to look his best for Mike.

The three girls squealed at the finished result. Will turned around and took a look in the mirror. Wow. He thought to himself. "Are you ready Will." Joyce said coming in. She started tearing up. "Oh my baby." She said giving Will a hug. "Hey mama." Will said. "He better treat you right or I'll beat his ass, okay?" Joyce said. "Okay." Will chuckled. "Now got out there and get your man." Max said. "Thank you." Will said. Jane embraced Will in a hug. Will gladly hugged back. Will was extremely nervous. What if Mike decides it was a mistake. He wouldn't do that to him. Mike loved him.

Will went outside and looked at the end of the aisle. Mike looked handsome. Mike immediately smiled at Will. Will walked down to meet the love of his life. Mike took in how Will looked. He was breathtaking. "Wow. You look beautiful." Mike said. "You don't look so bad yourself." Will giggled.

The two of them said their vows. "I know pronounce you husband and husband." Mike and Will looked at each one last time before before Mike felt soft lips against his.

They knew what was right. They knew that they loved each other. They were perfect together. Some people may not agree on their choices but they didn't care. They had each other after all. That's all they need in life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the last chapter! Hoped you've enjoyed this book. This chapter wasn't the greatest I know. But I hoped you enjoyed reading it.

Words: 313