Chapter 26

Mike and Will were kissing on the bed. Then Will wrapped his arms around Mike and Mike pulled him close. Mike kissed the top of his head. "I have to go." Will said. Mike moaned. "You don't have to." Mike replied. "I do Mike." Will laughed. "Your so mean." Mike pouted. "I know." Will smiled kissing Mikes nose.

Will got up and kissed Mike one last time then left. Mike laid there lovesick. "Mike! Dinner!" His mom called.

Mike got out of bed and headed to the dinning room. The family ate in silence. "Mommy, daddy." Holly spoke up. "Yes?" Karen said. "Did you know that Mike has a boyfriend. He's dating Will." Holly said happily.

They all stopped eating and looked at him. How did Holly know? He didn't tell her? Mike thought. "What?" Ted spat angrily. "Mom, dad listen-" Mike started. "I will not raise a faggot! It will ruin our reputation! The whole kingdom will hate us!" Ted yelled.

Tears welled up in Mikes eyes. "But I love him!" Mike said. "No you don't! Your just confused!" Ted continued to yell. "Ted why don't we just calm down. So what if he has a boyfriend? As long as he's happy." Karen said trying to calm her husband down. Mike smiled.

Ted banged on the table. Holly started crying. Nancy got up and took Holly to her room. "Break up with him! And we will find you a wife!" Ted said. "No! I love him!" Mike said crying. "You do as I say or your banished!" Ted said. "You can't do that!" Karen yelled. "Yes I can and I will! So either you break up with him or you leave!" Ted yelled.

Mike ran to his room and cried and cried.

What was he going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 300