A future with the freak

It's been almost 9 months since you gave birth to your beautiful baby girl. Angelina Esme Munson. Eddie calls her "Ezzy" which he got from her middle name and even though he denies it had any correlation, it kind of sounds like Ozzy.

You decided to take some pictures of Eddie and Ezzy.

(I'm aware thats Eddie Van Halen please hold the "The way you don't even know who that actually is" comments i am not stupid <3)

Eddie loves to play guitar for you two. He still plays in Corroded Coffin and you and Angelina get to watch from back stage.

"Eddie where is Angelinas pacifier!?" you shout from the hallway. Eddie responds from the kitchen "right here love hold on!" You were exhausted from the night before Ezzy takes after her dad when it comes to sleep, she's a night owl to her core. Eddie comes speed walking and takes Ezzy out of your arms. "Get some sleep pretty girl" Eddie says as he rocks the baby in his arms giving her the pacifier. "I have to pick up our room still and i have laundry-" Eddie stops you. "My love i'll deal with all of that you need to sleep" Eddie kisses your forehead and turns you around facing y'all's bedroom door. "Thank you" you give a sleepy smile and kiss Ezzy goodnight.

You lay down and bed and close your eyes. Before you know it it's dark outside and the showers running. You stand up and walk into the bathroom stripping your clothes as you move the shower curtain. "Y/n what are you doing" Eddie says in a suspicious tone. "Kiss me Munson" you whisper into his ear. Eddie pulls you in and your lips crash together his hands grab your hips. You would never get over the butterflies that filled your stomach every time you felt Eddies hands on your body. You moaned soft moans into his ears. You turn the shower off and grab a towel quickly drying off. Eddie follows you as you walk out into the bedroom. Eddie picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist as he lays you down on your bed. Eddie lines himself with your entrance and slowly enters you. "Fuck babe you're so wet for me" He slams into you harder and deeper "OH FUCK EDDIE!" your nails dig into his back and you arch your back. "Eddie let me get on top" you look at him and he smiles. He lifts you and then you guys switch positions. You grab Eddie and then quickly enter him causing the both of you to gasp with pleasure. "Oh fuck y/n" Eddies hands grab your waist and you start to go up and down causing Eddie to throw his head back. "Holy shit y/n you feel so good" You feel Eddie nearing his end. "Fuck y/n i'm gonna cum"
"I know baby cum with me" You moan as you ride him faster. Within seconds you both released on each other you feel on Eddies chest and smiles as your fingers traced his tattoos. "I love you Y/n Munson" Eddie smiles as he runs his hands through your hair. "I love you too Eddie Munson" You give him a small kiss on the lips and then run to the bathroom to pee. After the both of you get pjs on you both got under the sheets together and cuddled. Eddie falls asleep and about five minutes later you hear a small cry from Angelinas room.

You slowly get up careful to not wake Eddie and you pick Ezzy up out of her crib and realized she was hungry. You picked her up and then walked out into the living room sitting on the couch, you adjusted your shirt so she could nurse comfortably, as tired as it made you, you still loved nights like these it was just you and your baby you could just admire how beautiful she was, you couldn't believe you and this weird guy who played a fantasy game in high school created a whole life. After a few minutes you heard your bedroom door shut, it didn't slam but it was loud enough to make Ezzy jump a little "Eddie quiet" you whispered. "Sorry sorry love" Eddie walked over and sat next to you, he softly rubbed Ezzy head and smiled. "Isn't it crazy?" he whispered. "That we made this..." you softly chuckled. "...yes it's like a dream a really really good dream" you gave Eddie a kiss and you both sat there. Eventually the baby was full and you fixed your shirt getting up and laying her in a little bassinet you had by the couch. You walk over back to Eddie and cuddle with each other on the couch falling fast asleep.

A/N: okay so i had this idea and just had to write this, the pic of "Eddie" and the baby made me cry and i know how much you guys like this story <3 Thank you so much for the love on this story!