I Was Made For Lovin You

You open your eyes as sunlight blinds you, so you roll over and to your surprise Eddie wasn't there. You sit straight up and start to think about how Eddie ignored your question yesterday, then out the corner of your eye you see Eddie walk out the bathroom. "Hey hey pretty girl whatcha thinkin about". He smirks.

"Oh nothing just..." you stop and look down.

"Hey...hey hey hey" Eddie sits on the edge of his bed facing you. "What is it pretty girl...what's botherin you?"

"It's nothing really it's just...yesterday you ignored my question." You look back up at him, he knows exactly what you're talking about you can tell.

"Yea i know..." he replies. "I think i have a better answer for you now though."

You scoot over to the edge of the bed with him and place your hand on his knee. "Do you think you could tell me?" You respond.

"Y/N listen. I know you're Mikes sister. And i never wanted to say anything because i knew it was probably piss the kid off and he's a good friend so i didn't want to cause any tension between the Hellfire club...you know..." He says with watery eyes.

"Eddie what is it?" you say now holding his hand.

"Y/N i really like you. You're so smart, you have like the sickest taste in music, you're so kind even too some freak like me.." You grab his face. "Eddie" you stop him "Ed's you aren't a freak, you're you." He stops you before you can finish the sentence.

He scoffs. "There is a lot of people who disagree with you Y/N, you know that, i know that, it's whatever man i don't care what anyone thinks of me...well... other than you..." He stops and smirks. "y/n i...will you be my girlfriend."

You look straight into his eyes and the all you feel is butterflies. "HOLY HELL EDDIE MUNSON YES!" you blurt out.

"Shit...REALLY?" Eddie jumps up and grabs you and hugs you and picks you up a little spinning you around.

"YES Ed's really" you laugh.

He puts you down. You look at the time "Shit Eddie you let me sleep till 12? He responds with "You looked exhausted from last night i just didn't want to wake you up" You smile. "That's really kind of you Ed's however i need to get home i'm sure my mom is worrying". You both get dressed. You put on a Metallica shirt Eddie let you borrow. You slip your jeans over the shirt tucking it in and cuffing the jeans then you put your leather jacket on and tie both your black converse. Eddie dressed in his usual. He looks you up and down and smirks.

"That jacket looks soOo good on you" He says in response to eyeing you up and down. He walks over and grabs your ass and you smile leaning into him.

"Ed's i need to get home."

"Alright M'lady too my chariot we go" he pulls you by your wrist and you two head out the door. He opens the door for you and then runs over to the driver side getting in. Then you two were off.

After a 10 minute drive you arrived back home. You pulled eddie in and kissed him passionately. Which made him smile. You love his smile. You'd kiss him 100 times more if it meant that smile never left his face. You open your door and told him you'd see him later. "See ya later princess" he said in response. You smile and get out the car. You noticed your parents weren't home and before you could even knock Mike opened the door and greeted you with a "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" you roll your eyes and push past him.

"Y/N hello earth to y/n i asked you a question, why the hell were you with Eddie Aka my friend" He says sounding pissed off.

"Well Mike since you asked me and Eddie are kinda..." you stop and look at him.

"KINDA WHAT?" mike said sounding clueless, as usual.

"Dating." you respond.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD Y/N HE IS MY FRIEND." he yells.

"Mike for your information just because you are his friend doesn't mean we can't date, there's no rule that says, "older sisters can't date their little brothers dnd club friends". And then you hear a voice from upstairs. "Holy SHIT y/n you're hooking up with Eddie THEE FREAK munson" Nancy replies sounding shocked.

"EW" mike yells and walks away giving up.

You laugh and cover your face. "He is not a freak nancy he's sweet, and he's funny, and he's ..."you stop yourself . Nancy looks at you and smiles." Hey i'm not judging you y/n , you know that i'm happy for you, and if he EVER hurts you i'll get steve's baseball bat out the out the basement, IM SERIOUS!" she laughs.

"I know Nancy, i feel like, he's the love of me life." you say shocked that you just admitted that out loud.

"WOAH y/n LOVE?!" she says in response.

"Fuck i know sounds insane-." "Nancy cuts you off "It's not INsane y/n, i get it, just...don't rush things." Nancy smiles as she heads back upstairs. "Okay i have some newspaper shit to take care of so we can talk later?" She smirks and shoots two thumbs up. "Yep! Later!" you respond with one thumbs up.

You're so exhausted that you head up to your room turn on some Black Sabbath and close your eyes. Quickly falling back to sleep.

A/N OooooOOoo in loooOOove??? y/n OMG? Alright i know i know shorter chapter i'm just super tired and need to brainstorm how i want this story to go some more! XX