After therapy

Once Shrek had finished the session, he left the building, accompanied by his new friends, the raging lesbian murderers, Marge and Lois. His new best friends. 

"That was a great session." Marge said, Lois nodding her head in agreement. 

"It was." Shrek agreed. "I really found it helpful what Dr. Scooby said. My goal is really more to move past my mistakes and find new life than to try and fix the mistakes or ignore them." 

"Yeah." Lois said. "I think that our advice was really helpful too. I hope we can both go back and apologize, see from our family and friends' perspectives." 

"Oh, Lois, I love how smart you sound right now..." Marge wrapped her arm around Lois' side. Lois giggled at her lover.

"I'm just repeating what Dr. Scooby said, maybe you should be with him instead." they both laughed.

"I would never dream it." Marge told Lois. They shared a quick kiss. It was beautiful, wholesome, even. But it still made Shrek's heart ache. His love, gone from him. 

Why had his chance to be happy only lasted a night? When would it come again? Shrek sighed.

"Shreky, darlin'." Lois put her hand on Shrek's shoulder. "You seem down, would you like to go get Ice Cream with us?" 

"It's just that, the one time I was happy with a relationship, I fucked it up. I had a chance, and then it was gone. What if I just hadn't done it? What if I hadn't killed Fiona and the kids? I hadn't thought about it for years, but now that I do, the guilt just bubbles up. What if Barney was right? Maybe I should've just divorced her." His thoughts flew to his mouth faster than he could stop them, venting to the women he'd just met. 

"That's... valid." Marge told him. "Everyone feels guilt, everyone regrets things. You should let yourself feel that, and then think of ways to solve your problems now. You can't focus on the past like you can change it. What ifs won't help. Feel the feelings, take it chill. Nothing a bit of ice cream can't help." (Except if you're lactose intolerant) Marge grabbed Shrek's right hand, and Lois's left, guiding them in the direction of the Ice Cream shop. 

A nice wholesome chapter for you guys. (Also i started school, so the chapters will come out less. I mean it was already a Bad Upload schedule but it's about to get worse. (Muahahaha))