The Night part 1

That night the two had forgotten that either had a life other than the other. They went to a cracker barrel to get drunk and Shrek got into a bar fight for Barney. 

By the time it was 12am, the pair had tired themselves out from going to places and having fun, so they left, walking home. Only...

"Shrekypoo..." Barney began slowly. 

"Barneyuwu?" Shrek responded, curious. 

"My home is painfully far away, and my neighbors, Donald Trump and Joe Biden fuck pretty much every night, so I would have a hard time staying there. I was wondering if-" 

"Of course!" Shrek accepted immediately. He couldn't help but feel a bit nervous, although excited. They then walked through the squelchy slime of Shrek's swamp, taking in the scent of donkẽshit romantically. 

Finally, the two arrived at Shrek's little loveshack. 

"Hey Shrek!" Donkẽ called from the kitchen. He walked over to the entrance, where Shrek and Barney stood. He was wearing his own little maid dress, one he'd just gotten from Claires. It had been cut to reveal his furry cleavage and asscheeks. "How was your day?" He turned to look at Shrek, thrusting his tits out, but then paused when he noticed Barney. 

"H-hey Donkẽ..." Shrek said quietly.

"Who- Who- Shrek Who is that purple dinosaur and why are they in thongs?" Donkẽ asked, voice wavering. 

"Donkẽ!" Shrek ran over to his bb, holding his chin up. "It's not what it seems! Don't cry! I still..." He lowered his voice so his new fuckboy wouldn't hear it, "I still love you." This cheered Donkẽ up, and he cracked a smexy smile, looking Shrek up and down. 

"Good." He twirled around, slightly letting his big bootay be shown by the crowd. "I'd be terribly sad to not get any sleep tonight because of some..." He looked Barney up and down with disgust, "Hot Dino nuggie..." Then he sauntered away, swaying his voluptuous hips. 

"Who was that?" Barney asked Shrek. Shrek sighed. 

"It was... no one." He let his head fall. "C'mon, let's get you a room."