Talking with Rosalina

Start from the beginning

"Error, if you want..."

Error turned around and saw that Rosalina is walking up to Error and Gradient, as she than spoke out to them.

"I could teach him to be able to fly in his own power and choice, if it saves you some time."

Error was surprised and so is Gradient, as Error than spoke out to Rosalina.

"Oh, you...you don't need to, Rosalina. I don't mind trying to help Gradient do it. I may not fly myself, but I have certainly seen how it works. You don't have to waste your time in trying to help Gradient be able to fly."

But Rosalina smiled sweety at Error, as she than spoke out to him.

"It is not a waste of time for me, Error. Besides, I have seen you struggle in some of the subjects in his powers that you have been trying to teach Gradient, and I figure you deserve a rest from doing all of this. And besides, I can fly as well, remember? I know what it is like to fly and how it feels to use it."

This surprised Error, as he then spoke out.

"Are...Are you sure you won't mind teaching my son, Gradient, in how to fly?"

Rosalina smiled, as she than nodded her head.

"Certainly. I figured he deserves to learn this from me."

Error looked uncertain, as he then spoke out to Gradient.

"What do you think about that, Gradient? Do you want Rosalina to teach you how to fly by choice?"

Gradient, in Error's surprise, nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"Of course, I want Miss Rosalina to teach me how to fly! She seems like a very nice person! I'm sure that I can be fine with this!!"

This made Error surprised at how enthusiastic Gradient is, but Error than sighed at Gradient with a smile on his face, before he chuckled and spoke to Gradient.

"Okay, Gradient, you can go wit Rosalina. Have fun being taught by her, kiddo.

Gradient smiled and was about to jump, but Error spoke out.

"Woah, don't jump just yet, you have not learned how to control your ability to fly so you don't accidentally shoot off into space again."

Gradient, realizing what he had almost done, lower his arms and blushed in embarrassment, as he spoke out.

"Whoops, sorry, daddy."

Error smiled, as he than pats him on the head, before he than spoke out.

"It's okay, kiddo. Well, have fun with Rosalina here."

Error said, as he than began to walk away, as Error than began to go into the place where Paperjam is at, as he than opened and made a portal to his location. When he went through to the other side. He looked too see that Paperjam is asleep and is very happy. Error smiled with a happy expression on his face, as he than picks him up, and walks outside to see the stars.

He than teleported outside, and he than went on an Error Blaster, in order to look at the stars that are above the sky, as Paperjam than began to wake up from his doozy nap. When he woke up, he looks up, and he saw the stars that are all over the place. When he saw the stars, Paperjam, he felt interested, and he looked like he wanted to grab onto the stars, as Error smiled very happy at the fact that Paperjam is doing something that is very silly. But as he looked, he than began to feel sad, as Error looked down and saw how Paperjam resembles Ink.

Error won't deny it, but as much as he hates Error for who he is, he does miss the fun times that he had with him, the rare good times that he had when he was with Ink, with all of the times that they had goofed off and the rare times that they both do end up getting along. Because of this, at times, Paperjam does kind of remind him of Ink, due to the fact that he is made of paint, and he is not made of glitches like Error, only Gradient has inherited that, as well as the fact that he has paint splatters on both cheeks.