Living Together

Error is kind of a bit surprised at what Rosalina has been doing for him. He never thought that in a thousand years that she would be doing all of this for him, allowing him to stay inside of the Comet Observatory. Error places Paperjam into a crib, as he tucked him in bed, and gave a puppet to him, as Paperjam hugs it. Error than picks up Gradient, and brought him to a separate room, and tucked him in bed, as he whispers to him.

"Sweet Dreams, Gradient."

Gradient smiled, as Error stroke his hand across Gradient's forehead, as Gradient than fell asleep. Error than went to his own room and sighed, as he than went to the bed, and sat down onto the ground. Error sighed, as he looked down at his right arm, and began to pull on the sleeve of his arm, to see the eyes on his own right arm.

 Error sighed, as he looked down at his right arm, and began to pull on the sleeve of his arm, to see the eyes on his own right arm

Error never thought that in his life, this would have happened to him, to have something such as this in his own body. The eyes looked at various places, but mostly are positioned still, as Error than looks at the eyes on his right arm and spoke out to them.

"Y'know, I never thought that I would see the day, that luck would be on our side, that we would be with a person that rules the cosmos of an alternate realm. And yet, for some reason, I have a feeling that she wants to me to stay for another reason. I assume that it has something to do with Paperjam. I think she might have taken quite a fond appreciation for his presence. What do you think?"

The eyes looked up at Error, before a voice than spoke out inside of his head.

"Agreed. In fact, I have a feeling that Rosalina has taken quite a very find attitude towards Paperjam, especially since she has been born recently. Nevertheless, it should get in the way of what you are needed in doing the most, which is to prepare for when Ink comes finding you. Not to mention the fact fact you need to not only get stronger the next time you meet him, but also help your children develop their powers, so that they can prepare for when they themselves go up against Ink."

Error nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, of course, especially since Ink is a vessel of the Unnameable that me and Error404 killer, which you were once a part of." 

The eyes did not respond back, meaning that it easily accepts that claim from Error, as it than began to look all over the place. Yeah, it is very funny for Error to say that, since it is true. Both Error and Ink, they are entities that are meant to be pricks differ from one another, gods that are meant to oppose each other with nothing that is able to give each other a connection,

 Both Error and Ink, they are entities that are meant to be pricks differ from one another, gods that are meant to oppose each other with nothing that is able to give each other a connection,