Cosmic Goddess meets Destroyer God

Rosalina...she had seen and met many things in her life. She had met a red plumber that had saved his Princess countless times, she encounters a giant king that has a spiny shell and can breath fire. But this is new. She has never seen anyone like this, especially a skeleton with such an appearance like that. He has these weird signs that say the word, Error, all over his body, and he has very odd eyes, not to mention...she can sense his magic, and it is absolutely colossal. She has thought that her own magic was immense, as well as some others, but this skeleton's magic...it is insane. Not to mention, she feels that the magic...it is purely destructive. It such an amazing feat that this skeleton is capable of restraining himself and not cause unintentional damage.

For Error, he had seen many things throughout his life, and while a lot of them were extremely insane, it is new to see a human that is capable of living in space with alien creatures. Not to mention, she looks immensely beautiful. There are simply no words to describe that look. But Error doesn't blush, as he does not have that much of an interest in her, as Rosalina spoke out.

"Are you the one that returned my child."

Error nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"I am. You must be that kiddo's mother."

Rosalina smiled, as she spoke out.

"I think you for returning my child. My name is Rosalina, Princess Rosalina."

This made Error surprised, as he spoke out.

"Oh...Umm...it's a pleasure to meet you. I am simply known as Error."

Error held out his hand, and Rosalina shook it tightly. And it is also very amazing to see a woman of her height. I mean, he has seen the Astral Mother before, who is at the height a complete 7 feet, but this lady is at the height of 7'3, 3 inches taller than the Astral Mother. Rosalina than spoke out.

"You are not from around here, are you?"

Error shook his head, as he than spoke out.

"No, I just got here."

Of course, Error knows that he needs to hide what he is as due to the fact that he does not want Rosalina to get involved with the messes that he himself is in. It would rather be him that gets into all sorts of trouble than the Princess. Rosalina than looks at Gradient and Paperjam, as she spoke out.

"Oh my. Who are they?"

Error looks down at Paperjam and Gradient and spoke out.

"Oh, those 2, the one that has the black hoodie, that is Gradient. The one in my arm is Paperjam. These 2 are my sons."

This made Rosalina surprised. And come to think of it, they both look like Error a lot, but Paperjam the most. She than spoke out.

"Well...how about we go inside and talk at the Grans Conservatory. Let's eat there, as I wish to talk to you. I also want to reward you for bringing back one of my children to me."